News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

appointments and deposits

Started by clevelandbrowns01, Feb 14, 2016, 06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clevelandbrowns01

I was perusing another message board that had a pretty interesting thread about appointments and deposits. First of all - does the MR take deposits and how would that be done?

We've talked about advantages / disadvantages of appointments from the customer side before on here. This other discussion was more from the ladies' side. Most ladies seemed to prefer appointments with even a small deposit (10% or $100) was mentioned and some admitted they give extra time to those customers. Obviously, an appointment that's already deposited money is going to show up. Thus, the lady's time isn't wasted in the bar with someone that's not serious and they don't have to deal with a lineup.

It makes sense. No different than any other job - people that help you out usually get special treatment. The issue in this case is so many customers know very little about the industry. Thus, it's hard to know how we can treat the ladies better other than the most obvious things.

For the customer, the appointment system is still probably more practical for some of the repeat visitors who are more familiar with the ladies rather than those of us that don't get out there much. But with the carrot of extra time and / or other special benefits out there - I'm willing to consider.

Thoughts?

Redwood

My thought is that unless you know the lady you are making an appointment with and are absolutely sure she is the one you want to party with, then you shouldn't make an appointment.  I have always been one who has told newbies to just go in, hang out, see who you like visually and personality wise and then ask her to talk about a party.  If you absolutely have a lady you want to see and a time you want to see her, then make an appointment so you are sure she will be there and be ready.

shooter

I will go along with Redwood on this. Unless you have partied with the lady before and want to make sure you will see her when you are there I would not make a deposit.  With so many great ladies available you need to take some time and get to know as  many as you can.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

naughtytatyana

From a woman's point of view - I LOVE appointments!

Especially if the man has emailed me beforehand and we've had a chance to talk about what we want to do during the appointment. Like if he wants me to where a certain outfit--thigh highs and a garter, a special dress, boots. Or do my hair a certain way--straight, curly, braids. I can take my time getting ready for him. If we both have it marked on the calendar we can watch the date and let the excitement build. An appointment is a real date.

Tatyana

Phoenix

fuck girl you look so esquiesit also from a business point of view, putting down a deposit has always  been a great way to securely confirm your appointment with her ;) and of course the deposit wil go Towards the party  :D just call the office and our Madam Tara can tell wut leagal and private steps to take to make this happen with me...ooops and /or naughtyana  :o :D  :-* giggels

clevelandbrowns01

Tatanya - I have to agree with Phoenix's comment.  That is one hot photo. Thank you for posting it.

Something that used to intrigue me about the deposit / appointment idea was that it would ensure that I wouldn't chicken out.  After having my first party (and only party to date) at the MR about 18 months ago - I now understand there's nothing to be nervous about. 

Tiffany

👀👀👀
Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Feb 14, 2016, 06:49 AM
I was perusing another message board that had a pretty interesting thread about appointments and deposits. First of all - does the MR take deposits and how would that be done?

We've talked about advantages / disadvantages of appointments from the customer side before on here. This other discussion was more from the ladies' side. Most ladies seemed to prefer appointments with even a small deposit (10% or $100) was mentioned and some admitted they give extra time to those customers. Obviously, an appointment that's already deposited money is going to show up. Thus, the lady's time isn't wasted in the bar with someone that's not serious and they don't have to deal with a lineup.

It makes sense. No different than any other job - people that help you out usually get special treatment. The issue in this case is so many customers know very little about the industry. Thus, it's hard to know how we can treat the ladies better other than the most obvious things.

For the customer, the appointment system is still probably more practical for some of the repeat visitors who are more familiar with the ladies rather than those of us that don't get out there much. But with the carrot of extra time and / or other special benefits out there - I'm willing to consider.

Thoughts?
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎