News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Awesome reviews!

Started by RENO911, Jul 08, 2016, 05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RENO911

Hi there!  Newbie here.  Been lurking on these boards for months now as a visitor. Long, long story short...  I've been planning a Nevada trip for a couple years now.  Vegas was the original destination. But.  Gotta say, northern Nevada strikes me for the site seeing.  Mustang Ranch site is pretty nice site seeing as well.  Lol.  I can't tell you how invaluable real life stories are in helping someone decide on something like this.  (I'm going to leave too many out and I'll apologize now for that...)  But! Between the glitz and glamour Vegas area brothels and then the little old Mustang Ranch in Sparks?  Reno?  Middle of the desert?   What has helped me decide on my destination are the real people like SeattleSun, chuckarchaser, navyguy, Cobia... These guys are telling it the way it really is.  All of us who live hundreds of miles away and are thinking about planning a trip owe some thanks to these guys for telling the truth.  And even though the Mustang Ranch evidently plays their music too loud at times,  I'm willing to overlook that! I'll quit rambling.  It's bedtime.  Again, thanks for all of the real life stories.  There's more guys out there reading them than you'll probably ever know.  And....hi ladies!!!

Cobia

Thanks for the kind words Reno911.

If I can help you in any way just send me a PM if you want to.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SeattleSun

Quote from: RENO911 on Jul 08, 2016, 05:44 AM
Hi there!  Newbie here.  Been lurking on these boards for months now as a visitor. Long, long story short...  I've been planning a Nevada trip for a couple years now.  Vegas was the original destination. But.  Gotta say, northern Nevada strikes me for the site seeing.  Mustang Ranch site is pretty nice site seeing as well.  Lol.  I can't tell you how invaluable real life stories are in helping someone decide on something like this.  (I'm going to leave too many out and I'll apologize now for that...)  But! Between the glitz and glamour Vegas area brothels and then the little old Mustang Ranch in Sparks?  Reno?  Middle of the desert?   What has helped me decide on my destination are the real people like SeattleSun, chuckarchaser, navyguy, Cobia... These guys are telling it the way it really is.  All of us who live hundreds of miles away and are thinking about planning a trip owe some thanks to these guys for telling the truth.  And even though the Mustang Ranch evidently plays their music too loud at times,  I'm willing to overlook that! I'll quit rambling.  It's bedtime.  Again, thanks for all of the real life stories.  There's more guys out there reading them than you'll probably ever know.  And....hi ladies!!!

And remember there is no abusing the ladies, at least when anyone else is watching.    :o :o :o :o

And don't worry about the loud music, the ladies have things they can stick in your ears.

RENO911

LOL!  Thanks guys.  I may have to hit you up for some advice before my Spring trip.  Wouldn't want to get eaten up by the wolves!

Camilla

All you need is Tiana 💋

SeattleSun

Quote from: RENO911 on Jul 11, 2016, 02:31 AM
LOL!  Thanks guys.  I may have to hit you up for some advice before my Spring trip.  Wouldn't want to get eaten up by the wolves!

Walking into the Wild Horse Saloon for the first time you'll feel like Nemo in the Shark Tank.

You just need to relax and enjoy getting eaten!

Cobia

My first time I was scared $hitless but got over it really fast.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Violet

I'm happy to see you are no longer just a lurker  😘😜
You are right, the great stories that those guys post help to paint a picture of our secret little world over at the mustang 😊

We can't wait to see ya!!

Quote from: RENO911 on Jul 08, 2016, 05:44 AM