News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

💋😘 Alexia's Last Trip of the Year💋😘

Started by Alexia, May 20, 2016, 12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

I'm back in house and ready to play!!! I'll be available Fri May 20th thru the end of the month/beginning of June. My shift is 5p-5am or anytime by appt. If you aren't able to make it then please pm me or call the office to schedule and appt in advance so I will be available for you.

Don't miss out. I won't be back until sometime July after this trip.

I had some wild, kinky fun with Jasper my last trip. Kelli and I got a bit closer in the Cowboy suite jacuzzi as well. Lucy and I always love  playing together and will take you to another level of naughty naked ménage a trois. Whether you cum to spend some time with just me, you bring your significant other or we have one of my many beautiful girlfriends join us. Know that you are always in good hands & take care of you inside & out of the bedroom.

Xoxo Alexia 💕

Alexia

3 more days!!! I'm headed out very early Monday morning. Come enjoy this beautiful weather with me  ;) Send me a pm or call the office to set up a time to come see me.

AmputateThis

I can't remember having a better time! I'll be anxiously awaiting your return. 😘😙👙

Alexia

You don't have to wait any longer AmputateThis. I'm available starting tomorrow evening for a week, possibly two. Send me a message if you'll be back in town and we can set up a date.

Alexia

Available starting tomorrow evening for a week to 2 weeks. Feel free to call and book an appt with the office or send me a private message. Can't wait to see all my friends and make some new friends this trip too.

I've been gone for a month and definitely need my sexual pleasure fix. Some sensual, some kinky. I'm always up for trying new ideas you have or bringing some of my girlfriends with us.

I'm in need of some new toys to play with and sexy outfits. Feel free to bring me new ones with you for us to use in our party. A girl loves packages and surprises in the mail. Feel free to mail them to the house with Attn: Alexia on them. Looking to having the best sexy summer yet!!!!!

SeattleSun

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jul 07, 2016, 02:20 AM
Quote from: Alexia on Jul 06, 2016, 03:46 AM
Available starting tomorrow evening for a week to 2 weeks. Feel free to call and book an appt with the office or send me a private message. Can't wait to see all my friends and make some new friends this trip too.

I've been gone for a month and definitely need my sexual pleasure fix. Some sensual, some kinky. I'm always up for trying new ideas you have or bringing some of my girlfriends with us.

I'm in need of some new toys to play with and sexy outfits. Feel free to bring me new ones with you for us to use in our party. A girl loves packages and surprises in the mail. Feel free to mail them to the house with Attn: Alexia on them. Looking to having the best sexy summer yet!!!!!

Its been my experience that their first day on the floor is an "E-Ticket" ride.

Hey babe you missed The Cherry Festival last week when I was in residence!

Alexia

Seattle you have yet to ride this ride hehehe ... I'll give you a fast pass to mine.

P.S I'm jealous about the cherries. I had several bags of the Rainer cherries while I was gone. Nothing compares to the cherries you bring for us  :-* :-* :-* :-*

Alexia

2 more nights!!! I'm heading out Weds morning. Come see me tonight & tomorrow from 5p-5a or make an appt with the office. Always willing to accommodate my gentlemen & couples.

Thank you to a special friend that got me a new toy and we were able to try it out. I must say it is quite amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Alexia

I'm back in house for a short week trip starting this evening. Let's make this sexperience an exciting and eventful one for both of us. You can make an appt thru the office, send me a private pm to set up a date and discuss any wants, needs & desires to explore together, or stop in during my shift from 5p-5am to cum play.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Alexia

Looks like I'm going to stay for one more week. Can't miss the hottest time of year for Hot August Nights. Now whose going to take me out to look at some beautiful classic cars, enjoy great music & then a nap cap together. I went to the car shows a cpl of years ago and I would love to go again & be your perfect edition to a super fun event.

Alexia

I'm glad I stayed. I've had some really fun parties and 2 hot 2 girl parties with Tiffany & Krickett.

I'm in house thru the weekend. I'll be back for a short trip at the end of the month.

Stop in during my shift from 5pm-5am or call to make an appt and I will gladly accommodate your schedule if those times don't work for you with advanced notice.

Future trips:
August 24th - August 31st
September 26th - October ?

Alexia

Back in house a week. Cum play with me and let's enjoy this beautiful weather together then retreat inside for some intimate time together.

I'm available starting this evening until the morning of Aug. 31st. After this trip I won't be back until the end of Sept/beginning of Oct. Let's make the most of our time together!!!

Kelli

Whoop! Whopp! One of my favorite play partners is here in house with me this week😍 You guys better get in here and play with her while she's here, horny, and available!

Whitney

I definitely have to agree with Miss Kelli! Not only can the beautiful Amazon Goddess Alexia drive a man wild she so sexy and smooth with her magical touch!😘 Cum and play boys!!!
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Alexia

I'm back! I'll be available starting tomorrow late afternoon - 5am or anytime by appt for the next 2 weeks. Looking forward to meeting some new gentlemen and see some familiar faces as well. I have been gone a month. I'm sexually charged and ready to play.

Some of my favorite girlfriends are in house and ready to join us ❤️💗❤️ The more the merrier and sexier with double the pleasure 😘💋