News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

May 2016 - Beau and Aubrey!

Started by Mr Stamina, Jun 06, 2016, 01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Stamina

Thank you Beau and Aubrey, two incredible ladies whose natural beauty and charm completely captivated me over an unforgettable four days!

This story begins with my March trip, in which I partied with Beau five times in two days, including an overnight.  This incredible young lady really gets her hooks into me in the best way, and we kept booking follow-up parties, whether it be a multi-hour in a suite or a simple half-hour cuddle party.

Fast-forward to my April visit, where Beau and I didn't party due to my ignorance of a Mustang rule: a courtesan is not allowed to approach a man if he's at a table with any other lady.  Each of us mistakenly thought that the other was suddenly disinterested.  Thank heavens for Alexia, who explained the rule to me near the end of the trip.  A few posts and PMs later, everything was cleared up, and Beau and I started making plans for "make-up sex" in May.  I already knew that I was going to party again with Aubrey, who had made the April visit one for the ages (more on that later).

Thus began a month of almost nonstop messaging before my fourth Mustang trip.  With Beau, what began as flirting gradually escalated into naughty cybering.  I had to catch myself at one point, saying that I'd become ungentlemanly and deserved to have my butt kicked.  Unbeknownst to me at the time, Beau would take me up on that quite literally.  Aubrey meanwhile, had sent me a flirtatious message that was so sweet, tender, and poetic, that I melted in my chair.  As the days turned to weeks, the anticipation was becoming nearly unbearable.

Fortunately, Beau kept me busy during planning phase.  One of things that I love about her is that she often does the complete opposite of what I expect.  For example, she asked for Victoria's Secret lingerie.  Sure, I thought, a Victoria's Secret gift certificate is a can't-miss.  But this is Beau: she informed me that I should do the shopping and surprise her with my selections.  The pressure was on!  I told her that I was such a smitten old fool to do this.  She replied that yes, and I was her smitten old fool, and would be so for several days.  I gasped: surely she hadn't just proposed a multi-day + overnight outdate?  "Oh but I did!" came the mischievous reply.  I wasn't sure my cardiovascular system (or my wallet) could handle two days of make-up sex, but I wasn't about to let the opportunity slip by without trying!

The framework was set: several days with Beau including outdate time in Tahoe and Reno, and the fourth day with Aubrey.  Perfect!

Day 1:

Armed with several boxes of Victoria's Secret lingerie, a stash of Beau's favorite brand of chai tea, and a take-out order of Thai food, I arrived at the Mustang after an adventurous drive that included a surprise spring hailstorm.  Beau introduced me to her good friend Tiana, and the three of us enjoyed dinner together.  I went back to the car and brought in the boxes of Victoria's Secret for the moment of truth.  I was delighted to find Beau liked my choices; only one item needed a return.  Tiana added her approval, and the next thing I knew, Beau and I were through the green door.  I overheard a "No fair!  How is it you always attract the gentlemen?" from the cashiers to Beau when they saw the VS boxes, which made me blush.  Everyone at the Mustang is so kind!

After some mutual compromise on price and outdate duration, we agreed on the agenda, and the party immediately started back in Beau's room.  Beau has so many qualities that I find irresistible: she is stunningly beautiful, brilliant, and has a very sharp wit that ensures never a dull moment.  She also has a gaze that is hypnotic.  I tell you gentlemen, approach with care, because a man can drown in those eyes. 

The two hours remaining in her shift that night were Beau's time to revel in the joy of a VS shopping spree, and my time to enjoy the sights!  I was delighted that what I deemed my best pick was her favorite (a certain bra of absolute perfection, and no I'm not telling you which one, that's between us.  But gentlemen, if you see her wearing it one day and your jaw drops, let's just say you're welcome!).  Beau was only too happy to try each item on (and peel it off) many times, in various poses, to my naughty delight.  The shattering "make-up sex" that followed was everything that I had been dreaming of, releasing the month's worth of built-up tension.

Afterwards, I drove back to the Peppermill, with plans to meet Beau again at 5pm the next day to begin the overnight outdate.

Day 2:

With Beau being young and relatively new (and perhaps I look like the big bad wolf), the staff was extra-protective of her going on an outdate.  One of the ladies at the cashier's area implored of me, "Be good; you're taking out my favorite!"  A full itinerary was presented for a thorough inspection, the hotel room was verified, and Beau was asked to check in with a frequency that I couldn't quite believe.  They definitely care about the safety of their courtesans.

With promises that she would be treated like royalty, the mama bears let their cub depart with the big bad wolf, and we got in the car heading for Lake Tahoe.  Inclement weather forecast for Day 3 meant that this partial day was our only time to enjoy Tahoe, and even this day was quite chilly and cloudy.  Mother Nature can be a finicky old bat, but at least we managed to avoid any snowfall.

Regardless of the weather, the endless view of the entire lake and its surrounding mountains from Mount Rose Pass, several thousand feet above the lake, never fails to take my breath away.  It's certainly one of the world's great vistas.  With limited time, and far colder than expected temps, we left stargazing at sunset from Mount Rose Pass for the next outdate (hey a man can fantasize!) and continued the picturesque mountain drive down to the lake.

Dinner was lakeside at the Lone Eagle Grille, five stars from beginning to end.  The food was outrageously expensive but it was worth it to share the experience with Beau.  The lakefront window seat certainly helped as well.  Stuffed and satisfied, and with a very early start scheduled for the next day, we bade Tahoe farewell and headed back to the car.  Driving back over the pass as slowly as possible, we enjoyed the beauty of evening mountain alpenglow.

At the Peppermill, Beau decided to take me up on my pre-trip suggestion that I deserved "punishment" for ungentlemanly cybering.  Tiana has been working Beau out, and I was about to find out how well.  Distracting me with perfume, caresses, and suggestive talk about what was about to happen as soon as we got to our room, she suddenly lept off one foot and, while still airborne, brought the other one smack on my butt!  (All in playful good fun, and in truth I loved it!)  I found a way to turn the tables: Beau let slip that Tiana had worked her abs so hard, that it hurt to laugh.  Perfect!  Several times, I was able to make Beau laugh hard enough that she doubled over.  The Peppermill made it easy for me: the elevator has a poster for a Lynryd Skynyrd concern in August.  Whomever was on Photoshop duty that day forgot to take the geezer out of these rockers, and one guy in particular looked like he just went the distance with a Game of Thrones white walker.  Retiring to the room doubling over in laughter, we paid tribute by starting a Season 6 GoT marathon in bed.  Surprisingly enough, it actually set the mood for a fantastic end of the night party!

With a full day upcoming, we downshifted into gentle caressing that ended when we fell asleep in each others' arms.

Day 3:

The alarm clock woke us as room service breakfast arrived.  Beau and I had an early appointment for a massage (note to self: the best time slots are booked weeks ahead of time.  Book sooner next time.  It may not have happened at all without help from Mel, the hostess with the mostest.)  After breakfast, it was off to be pampered with several hours of luxurious time at the Atlantis Spa.

Fully revitalized from our massages, I wanted to continue the momentum and do whatever Beau wanted to make it her perfect day.  I told her that I had a dream: presenting her with a detailed outdate itinerary, she studied it intensely for many minutes, nodded, and said "This is very good.  I'm going to make one small adjustment."  She then took a red marker, drew a large "X" over the entire itinerary, and wrote in "shopping".  When I told her this dream, Beau laughed and said perfect.  Well then, off to Victoria's Secret!  Beau got a second of that certain bra of perfection (why not, one plunge and one demi) and some other goodies.  After lunch, it was back to the Peppermill for more lingerie-spiced party time!

We then settled down into cuddle mode, and resumed our Game of Thrones marathon.  Nothing quite complements exquisite cuddling like a show with a guaranteed decapitations-per-episode quota.  Several more episodes (and more party time) under our belts, we showered and made the short drive to a unique experience that Beau had suggested, a puzzle-solving game called breakthrough.  The best way I can describe it is as a real-world timed version of the popular tablet game The Room.  As we learned, even with the recommended group size of 4-6, it's solved by less than 20% of groups.  Fancying ourselves the brainiac types, we couldn't resist trying the impossible with just 2.  We didn't solve all the puzzles in time, but we did pretty well, and enjoyed the challenge.

We returned to the Peppermill to finish the last available episode of GoT and to sneak in one last mind-blowing party.  The night ended with an upscale dinner at Bistro Napa.  As all good things must come to an end, it was then back to the ranch at the pre-arranged time of 9pm.  What a day!

Day 4:

After partying so hard for three days, I was somewhat apprehensive, wondering if I'd have any "stanima" left for Aubrey (that's an inside joke for the Mustang ladies who are privy to the story behind my ridiculous forum handle).

Presently any apprehension went out the window.  Through the green door came Aubrey, looking ravishing in one of the most gorgeous dresses I have ever seen.  As we embraced, I couldn't speak for at least ten seconds while I tried to determine if her skin is indeed made of pure silk (it is).

I had arrived before lunchtime, so I made my usual offer of take-out food for any ladies present who were interested.  Several ladies on the floor were speaking with other men, so we didn't interrupt.  Ayana partook, and we also got something for Alexia.  Olive Garden won the vote over pizza, and I made the quick round trip to pick it up.  As has happened before, the delicious breadsticks somehow disappeared before I had a chance to enjoy them.  (I think I'm being hazed.)

Lunch over, Aubrey and I negotiated a four-hour party.  No specifics needed discussion; Aubrey knew exactly what I needed: GFE as only she can give it.  I'm not going to give details, but after our final party in April, during the drive home, I actually asked myself "Did that just happen?  Or did I dream it?"  I whispered this story to Aubrey, who assured me that I remembered correctly, and that I was about to get all that again, and more.

Sitting alone on the sofa facing the fireplace waiting for the party to begin, I experienced one of those patented "Mustang Moments".  Manager Tara walked by, turned to face me, pointed and said "You're beaming!"

The four hours of heaven began.  Mid-day quiet hours, just how I like it.  Aubrey is an angel, with the power to make time and space stop, so you haven't a care in the world.  When I'm with Aubrey, the only things in the world are her exquisite beauty, her enchanting smile, tender caresses, and a mutual passion that leaves me breathless.

In the Spanish suite, Aubrey and I warmed up in the jacuzzi, caught outdoor rays in hot tub, explored various positions in the kama sutra chair, enjoyed endless cuddling and caressing, as well as...purring.  Yes, Aubrey's touch is so exquisite, she actually takes me to a place that isn't even human, and I find myself literally purring, hour after hour.  She can vouch for this!

Completely revitalized, my fourth and best Mustang trip yet had ended on a perfect note.

After the party, I headed back to the bar.  Alexia was there to receive a big hug and my regrets that the timing didn't work out to party this trip (as always, she's 100% grace and class, telling me not to worry about it).  I also said hello to Riley, whom I was meeting for the first time.  Riley asked me how the party went and I stammered something that may not even have been in English.  I hadn't yet come back down to earth.  She understood.  "Yeah, Aubrey has that effect on guys."

Meanwhile, the green door opened and out comes a gentleman alongside Victoria.  They arranged a follow-up party for his next visit, after which the man took a seat at the bar near mine.  The gentleman said hello, raised his glass, and with a single sentence, said it all:

"This is the greatest place in the world, isn't it?"

Why yes, my good sir.  It most certainly is.

Cobia

Now that is a trip report !!

Thanks Mr. Stamina !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Mr Stamina

Thank you kind sir.  Like many here, I am motivated in large part by your legendary trip reports.  Be well, hope to meet you some day.

SpottedOwls

I wanted a trip to the Ranch before reading this...now I super really want to go back! Great review ☺️  It also gave me some ideas for when we can make it there, so thanks!

Gus

Now, that was an excellent, well written, report! Thank you.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Mr Stamina

Thank you Mrs. Owls and Mr. Gus.  Glad you liked it :)  As for me, I'm still coming down from my endorphin high.  Someone recently said "you look different". I grinned and immediately thought back to Tara's "you're beaming!"

Aubree

Just wow 😍😍
I don't even know what to say to how incredibly sweet that was besides thank you at the moment

Mr Stamina

Thank you Aubrey!  Words are inadequate to express the feelings and memories you left me with, which I'll cherish forever.
The July encore cannot come soon enough.  I don't know how we're going to top May, but I say we go all out and give it a shot!  ;)

renorunner

Sounds like an amazing party i hope im lucky enough to have a two girl party with these two beautiful ladies one day!

Aubree

Each time is better than the last, challenge accepted. Plus... I have some ideas up my sleeve to really set off some fireworks for July 😘🎆
Xoxo

Mr Stamina

Ooooo.  Aubrey, I can't wait to see what kind of fireworks we set off in July.  I have a feeling it's going to be a star spangled banner party for the ages!

Mr Stamina

Gentlemen, if Aubrey ever writes to you "Challenge accepted...I have some ideas up my sleeve to really set off some fireworks", let me suggest that you buckle up and hang on for the ride of your life.

I'll write another Trip Report for our July three-day outdate, although I'll never be able to do it justice.  There's nothing in the world quite like Lake Tahoe in the summertime with a bona fide angel and not a care in the world...thank you Aubrey!

Guys if you have any doubts about whether outdates are worthwhile, they are.  Plan well, save up a little, and go for it!

Aubree

Awe🌹 it really was the date of all dates, thank you so so much for making it all happen!! 😙

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

RENO911