News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

💛Sun-Kissed Kassie's Fly In Date✈💛

Started by Whitney, Jul 09, 2016, 10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

That's right I'll be available to work July 19th, so ✔check your schedule and make some time to cum see sum sweet delicious Kassie!!! Its a beautiful summer so why not come and relish it with me at the lovely Mustang Ranch where all your dreams and naughty fantasies can come true. I'm a night crawler so I definitely will be on my hands and knees mostly😜lol. I can't wait I'm so excited to see everyone, any questions feel free to call the office or message on here. 😘

I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

SeattleSun

So here is my favorite Kassie post, "I've been sucking a lot of cock and I think its so EROTIC when your looking in my eyes as I go up and down with my mouth open wide wanting you to bust, cum and melt like the Milky Way!!!!!"

I am bringing that girl a whole box of Milky Ways on my next trip!

And I am feeling a new Nickname aka    Kassie = Milky Way Mistress

Lecher

I'll be there on the 20th to meet you finally and I'm excited!  ;D

Just Tom

hubba hubba good lookin' ... looking forward to seeing you, are you going to sport the 'chain drive outfit' again?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Whitney

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jul 09, 2016, 11:54 PM

So here is my favorite Kassie post, "I've been sucking a lot of cock and I think its so EROTIC when your looking in my eyes as I go up and down with my mouth open wide wanting you to bust, cum and melt like the Milky Way!!!!!"

Your the Milky to my Way SeattleSun! Chocolate is one of my favored aphrodisiacs, see you soon darling😘
Quote from: SeattleSun on Jul 09, 2016, 11:54 PM

Whitney

Quote from: Lecher on Jul 10, 2016, 01:31 AM
I'll be there on the 20th to meet you finally and I'm excited!  ;D
Oh hooray that's super cool Lecher, Now I'm really excited to meet you lol😉

Whitney

Quote from: Just Tom on Jul 10, 2016, 01:58 AM
hubba hubba good lookin' ... looking forward to seeing you, are you going to sport the 'chain drive outfit' again?
[/quoteOh I didn't think you noticed me Just Tom😞 Should I show it off again? I'm looking forward to seeing you and that handsome happy face!😍

Just Tom

Quote from: Kassie on Jul 11, 2016, 03:21 AM
Quote from: Just Tom on Jul 10, 2016, 01:58 AM
[/quoteOh I didn't think you noticed me Just Tom😞 Should I show it off again? I'm looking forward to seeing you and that handsome happy face!😍

how can i not notice you sweets?  with that lithe and lovely body, that waterfall of Midnight black hair, those enticing and exotic eyes and that beautiful but slightly predatory smile... it was just all that brainwashing i have undergone all these years that had me keeping my hands to myself, that and being afraid of getting all tangled up in those chains.... 

by all means you gotta show off that 'chain drive outfit' , i know alot of folks that would love to see it
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Whitney

Awww Just Tom you Just made my vagina wet! Your the sweetest!!!😍😘