My Sixth Experience(s) - Jade Capri (the first party)

Started by dreamscometrue, Jul 24, 2016, 02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamscometrue

Let me set this up here. On Friday, April 22, 2011, during an incredible karaoke party that was hosted by another girl for me, I met this incredibly beautiful girl. I had noticed her looking my way a few times over that week but never approached me and I never figured out why. I would find out about the approaching clients rule if they were talking with others. That rule I don't really particularly care for, I'll talk to anybody and everybody and if someone joins us, welcome. But I decided to make the first move and sat down next to her. What followed was this ridiculously gorgeous girl bouncing up and down on the couch excited that I was sitting next to her. I've said it then, I'll say it again...I really didn't think it was that big a deal but she apparently though so. But we talked for a little bit before I got called up to sing a song called "Can't Strop Crying." But even then, I knew there was something special about this girl. She would end up winning best duet or group with two other girls. Since then, we had keep lightly in contact, traded emails and messages and posts on the board and even talking there but alas, we were never able to get our schedules in alignment for a party. Now, fast forward five years into the future...today. Five years in the making. I buzzed in twice and told the lady I was here for Jade. It took her a little while to get out there but that was alright. I needed a little time to calm my nerves. Even though I wasn't showing was nervous I was, I was shaking standing still. She finally came out and sat next to me and we just get to talking. Now, I won't go into how beautiful, how stunning, how gorgeous she is...we all know that right? It certainly bares repeating and today was no different. We get to talking and she was asking me about my trip and I told her all about it. We showed each other some pictures on our phones and after a while, we head back to her room and talk some more. I then give her a surprise...the lyric I had written for her. She knew I had written something for her but had no idea I was going to present to her like this. And what followed was quite honestly, quite easily...the single best party I have ever had. Now I have had some wild parties, some sensuous parties, desperation parties, feel good parties, and stress reliever parties...but this one completely blew every single one of them out of the water. If I had to use one word to describe the details of this party...quite simple put....PERFECT. Everything just clicked, everything was so right. At one point I saw this look in her that confused me. But in its confusion, it gave me a moment of absolutely clarity...something I have never...ever had in my entire life. Now, I am not a religious person by any means, at all really. But that night, was the closest to a religious experience that I'll ever get. So Miss Jade Capri, I thank you. I am man of many words and that left, you left me speechless except to say thank you several times. There were several things you have told me that I'll never forget, they still resonate in my head even as I write this. Leaving there that night, there was only thing I could think about. I want more. I needed more.

And for the first time ever, I actually made a post that night about it...here's what I said: "A most incredible evening. I never ever do a single post after a party.....ever.....but this was the most incredible time I have ever spent. It was worth the five year wait."

dreamscometrue

Quote from: Jade Capri on Jul 25, 2016, 11:12 PM
Thank you so much for posting it in here. I need to find my response to paste here.

I didn't realize you had one made up already lol....that's great!