My Seventh Experience(s)

Started by dreamscometrue, Aug 21, 2016, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamscometrue

My Sixth Experience(s)
http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=2978.0
http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=2979.0

This trip was not supposed to have happened. It wasn't supposed to be until April of 2019 that I would return to Reno. The next time I was even going to be in the state of Nevada wasn't supposed to have been until April of 2017. So why did I come back a mere three months later? There is only one word that can answer that: Jade. Since our parties from My Sixth Experience(s) back on April 25th and April 28th, we had kept in contact despite our mutually busy schedules, just getting to know each other. As of the time I had left Reno, it was understood that I wouldn't be back for three years. But for the week that followed after I got home, regretting not getting out of the car during that last night when she was waiting outside watching me leave, she had been on my mind. It was for certain that I had been Jaded. And I was all the better for it. More than anyone could ever know.

So I was thinking about my return to Reno and getting back into her arms and wanted to make it truly special. So I texted her about an overnight. She was really surprised that I wanted to do that with her out of all the other girls that were out there. Personally, I had never even considered doing an overnight with anyone ever before and couldn't imagine doing so with anyone else but her. So she called me and once I got the information as to what it entails, I began brainstorming about when I would like to do it. As of the time of that call, she was still thinking three years from then. Then it hit me. Why not come out for her birthday in November? So before I proposed that question to her, I started checking into flights and things like that, we texted back and forth about that and she gave me some websites for great deals on plane tickets. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything that would work. So then I had an idea...in April of 2017, I was already going to be in Las Vegas for the USBC National Bowling Tournament so why not, when my week vacation in Las Vegas in done, why not head up to Reno for a second week's vacation and have the overnight then? So I texted her the idea and she loved it. She was expecting to wait on me for three years and now it was only going to be one year. But little did either of us know that it was barely going to be three months. So I began making calls to put down deposits for the overnight.

So for the entire months of May and June, I began working as much overtime as I possibly could because I knew this was going to be pretty expensive, which was mainly the reason why I never considered doing an overnight party to begin. Would it really be worth doing this knowing that a good majority of the time, you both would be sleeping? But there was something different. At one point of the second party I had with Jade, she and I cuddled for what seemed like 20 minutes and even as I write this, three months later, I can still feel that. And I wanted to know what it was like falling asleep in someone's arms so the choice was made and the question was asked and luckily it was accepted. Dreamscometrue and Jade Capri were going to do an overnighter.

Friday night, April 21st, 2017 was the date we had settled on. About two weeks later, I had come across an old thread about getting married at the ranch. I remember posting on it a long time ago and was intrigued. So I had sent out a message to Dennis about it and he said that he still did legitimate weddings and mock weddings. So again, I posed the question to Jade...or rather proposed to her. It sounded like fun. This was going to be my first overnighter and I wanted to make it very special. She accepted it. So we moved our overnight to Saturday, April 22nd with the mock wedding in the afternoon.

So over the course of the next month, we texted each other almost on a daily basis, which I was grateful for considering how much overtime I had been working and how busy she had been. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that she was indeed the Lover Of The Month for the month of June because of all the dates she had, meaning it would have been her 31st month doing so. But we all know how that went.

June 26, 2016 was indeed a dark day for all of LPIN and for me personally. It was my 36th birthday and it was supposed to have been a happy day for me. But seeing that infamous post tore my heart completely apart. I called her to see if she was ok. Little did I know, I was actually breaking the news to her. I felt like such an ass when I found that out sometime later. The next week I called the ranch and told them I wanted to get my deposit back. They tried to talk me into transferring my deposit to another girl and I do realize that I could have easily done that but I was not interested. I wanted my deposit back and I was going to get it back. Less than a week later, the full deposit came back and then I made a decision...I wanted to come to the CWMC Awards Banquet to give Jade my support for her being a finalist in the Courtesan Of The Year award. But she had no idea if she was even going to go because of everything. So I held off on getting plane tickets because if she wasn't going to go, it wouldn't really be worth coming out. Then one day she gave me a call...she was going to start working for Mustang Ranch and had a start date. It was going to be right before the Awards Banquet and I began thinking, I could come out during the banquet but she would be so busy I felt like I would just be blended into the wall because so many people would be vying for her attention so I talked to her and asked about flying in two weeks later, flying in August 2nd and leaving on Friday August 5th. She said those dates would work perfectly. Then we got to talking about the deposit that I had and I knew an overnight wouldn't really be an option so I suggested splitting it up into three parties...Tuesday the 2nd, Wednesday the 3rd, and Friday the 5th. She liked that idea and said we would actually be getting more alone time this way. So once she started working at Mustang, I called them and set up the appointment and in the process, got to know the cashiers a little, sweet ladies they are.

So when it came time to look into plane tickets and hotels and such, I was looking to get the cheapest everything possible. My Dad knew I was going to flying somewhere but didn't know where so he offered to let me use his points that he accumulated over the years on his credit cards to buy plane tickets. As it turns out, he had enough to buy a one-way ticket. So before I got that, I had to check on something else...I work for a huge food company, the largest in the world in fact. And we have this employee recognition system where we are able to accumulate points for going above and beyond expectations on our job. So I started looking into what we can "buy" with our points and as it turns out...I had enough points built up so that I could get a one-way ticket AND a free night at the Circus Circus. So the next time Jade called me, I told her what I found out and she couldn't believe what I was able to find out, free plane tickets and the first night was going to be free at Circus Circus. And after we had hung up, she did something amazing...she arranged for me to stay at Mustang's Resort for the other two nights I was going to be there. This completely blew me away that she would do this for me. I can't thank her enough. So the time came to order the plane tickets. Now, I had done tons of research trying to figure out the best way to go from several different places to get to Reno. I looked everything from Indianapolis, IN...Fort Wayne, IN...Toledo, OH....Chicago, IL...Detroit, MI....and I determined that the best way to go would be out of Indianapolis. So, I used my Dad's points to get the flight from Indianapolis to Reno. There were going to be two stops, one in Chicago, the other in Phoenix. All in all, it was going to be pretty quick, based on Reno time, I was going to be leaving Indianapolis at 9:37am and landing in Reno at 6:25pm. Less than nine hours with a one hour, 23 minute layover in Chicago and a 50 minute layover in Phoenix. As long as my layovers were around an hour and a half or less, it was acceptable to me. So I booked this flight. Also in booking this flight, this was going to give me a little time to get my bags and rental car and head over to Circus Circus to get checked in and have a quick dinner at the El Dorado buffet.

I had to wait a couple days later to book my other flight because I had to do it at work so when I went back on that Saturday, I got onto the computer and found what I wanted and had a bit of a surprise. They raised the amount of points so now I couldn't get the free room at Circus Circus. Boy talk about a disappointment. But I got the flight I wanted from Reno to Indianapolis with a one hour and 35 minute layover in Dallas. So that night when I got home, I booked a room at Circus Circus. Over the next couple days, I was texting with Jade and letting her know what I got and the next thing I know, I now have three nights staying at the Mustang Resort instead of two nights. Once again, mind blown. So I immediately canceled my room at Circus Circus and simply told them that I found out I wasn't going to be Reno for the night after all, which essentially was the truth. Than I got my rental car reserved, I went for the cheapest one I could find. It was simply going to be a Chevrolet Cruz Sedan. Or something similar. I was find with that. I don't need anything fancy. I just needed something with four wheels, a steering wheel, automatic transmission,  A/C, and a CD player. That's all I needed. I don't care what kind of car it was, the style, none of that, just give me something simple.

So now everything was now set in place. All my deposits have been made, my flights were scheduled, and my rental car is reserved. As of this moment, Jade was the ONLY one who knew I was coming. But, I wanted to find out from some ladies who were going to be in town around this time so I started asking around. Some of the ladies knew I was going to there but didn't know when. However, one of them needed me to reveal exactly when I was gonna be there because she was going to be on a long outdate and wanted to make sure she was going to be back in time to be able to meet me so when I told her, it worked out just find for her. Her outdate as it turned out was going to be the week before.  Meanwhile, I was going to surprise three ladies, one of them specifically because she had been a very special friend of mine for many years despite having never met in person. But the story on her surprise will be much later on in this story. And it is a doozy.

Meanwhile, Jade Capri. I wanted to make this week as special for her as it was going to be for me. So I started making up little surprises for her and got things to where I was going to have at least two surprises for her each day I was there. A little overboard you might say? Well, that's me. But you know what? She can be the same way. And it's beautiful. The biggest surprise...well actually the second biggest surprise I had for her was my weight lost. Ever since I came home from Reno last time, I had lost my appetite. For the next week, I hardly ate anything. I was going through a serious withdrawal. So aside from stopping eating, I didn't feel like doing anything around the house so I got outside and started walking around the addition that I live in. So after a while, I started eating a little bit and next thing I knew, I had created a regime for myself to lose weight. So each day that I wasn't working, I would go for my walk, which would be 5.6 miles each time. I cut back on how much I ate and I completely cut off all restaurant food. I used to go to Wendy's, Rally's/Checker's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, and others a LOT. The last time I had been to any of these places was May 2, the day after I got home from Reno. I had been having a craving for Subway since before I left Reno so I went ahead and got it and that was it. Everything I would eat from that point would be something I made myself, whether I cooked it myself or it was a microwaveable TV dinner.

I was watching the amount of calories I was taking in, plus I had downloaded this app called FitBit onto my phone and used it to keep track of my calorie take-in and how many calories I was burning through my walks. It also kept track of my pacing for my walks, in which case I would incorporate a little jogging here and there and kept track of how long these walks would take. So over the course of the three months of my diet regime, I had lost a lot of weight and people at work were noticing it, my Dad was noticing it, and I was seeing it a little bit everytime I would look in the mirror. It also got to the point where I even with the belt I had, I could not keep my pants and shorts on. So I ended up drilling several holes into my belt and I also bought a couple smaller pairs of shorts. At my peak, I was weighing in at 280. When I got home from Reno, I was at 270 and by the time I went back to Reno, I was at 235. I had lost 35 pounds in three months. I guess you could say 45 pounds from my peak but I'm only counting from the time I was actually working on it.

So now, the days leading up to my flight were going to be very hectic. I fly out on Tuesday and I have to work Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 5am to 5pm all three days. And to make matters worse, as soon as I get off work on Monday, I had to go get my daughter registered for school as it was the only day I was available to get it done. But luckily, I was able to get off work a half hour early and was able to get her registered although it took a while to get it done. And as soon as it was done, I went home and got everything packed. I worked from about 7pm until midnight finishing up, including all of Jade's surprises.

dreamscometrue

TUESDAY (August 2, 2016)

I got up early and had two hours to kill so I just took my time. I needed to eat something big because I knew I wasn't going to eat again until I was in Reno at the El Dorado Buffet, which most likely was going to be around 7-7:30pm in Reno. I woke up at 3am Reno time. So I already knew that one, I was going to be very hungry because I don't want to eat airline food, and two, I was going to have a headache due to not eating. Big yay for me. So I ate good and took a nice shower and got my suitcases into the trunk of the car. After doing one last look around making sure I wasn't forgetting anything, I locked up and headed out. I was actually going to be ten minutes early. I was quite proud of myself. I get two miles down the road and I realized I forgot something. Damnit! I turned around and went back home, got what I forgot, and got back on the road. I only lost the ten minutes so I was still going to be on time.

The drive to Indianapolis was completely uneventful which is what I hope for. I had no problem getting to the airport and finding the Economy Parking Lot. For nine dollars a day compared to the much closer parking lots which were I think about twenty dollars a day, it really was a no-brainer where I was going to park. I wanted to keep my expenses as little as possible. It took me quite a while to find a parking spot. I finally found an empty that I liked, the other empty spots had the cars on either side a little too close and I don't like that. So I found one that was acceptable for me and got my bags out and walked to the nearest shelter to wait on a shuttle bus. When one came around, maybe a minute later, it was empty and I was the only passenger after the shuttle made its rounds to all the other shelter before leaving the lot.

The shuttle dropped me off at the drop-off and I went inside this one building that acts like a go-between between the parking garage and the actual airport building so I just walked through that building and walked across the driving lanes to get into the airport. I walked into one door and thought to myself that I went into the wrong door so I went back outside and walked down the sidewalk and walked into the next door. Duh, I was still in the same building. For some reason I was thinking seperate buildings but it had been many years since I've been here. Again, DUH.

I asked someone where I needed to go to get my boarding pass and was directed to go up the escalators. That's there check-in, the retched TSA, and the terminals were at. So I get to the kiosk and looked on my online booking paper and typed in what I thought was the ID code and nothing was found. Turned out it was something else. So I got that typed in and got in. It prompted me for some answers, such as was I carrying this and that. I needed a little help. I knew certain things can't be on the carry-on bags but I wasn't sure about the checked bags. Luckily there was a lady hanging around to answer my questions. I almost gave her a scare when I mentioned illegal, her eyes got real wide. I had to reassure her that I was only talking about my aerosol underarm deodorant cans. After she calmed down, she said that those were fine.

I brought two suitcases and a real small behind the back bag with me. The reason I brought two suitcases with me on a four day trip is because on two things: one, the smaller suitcase was also carrying a seperate bag containing my laptop and that took most of the smaller suitcase anyway, and two, in the bigger suitcase were the surprises that I had for Jade. Plus a few other things that were going to be used up while I was there so the trip back home, I was going to be carrying considerably lighter.

Going through the TSA was going to be fun. I don't mind taking the laptop out of the bag or emptying my pockets or taking off my shoes or any of that crap. The thing that worried me...I had lost 35 pounds and I was still wearing the same size pants I had these last couple years. Of course, I have to take my belt off. I was not looking to my pants falling all the way to floor looking like an idiot. Luckily, I was able to hike my pants up as far as I could without giving myself a wedgie to keep my pants from falling down. So everything checked going through that chamber thing where the mechanism spins around you and I get the go-ahead and the first thing I do once everything got out of the x-ray was put that belt back on. No sirree, my pants are NOT coming down just yet. That's for later tonight.

I finally got to the terminal and found a seat and just sat there. I gave my Dad a call to let him know I had made it just fine and then I sent Jade a text to let her know I was about ready to board. I also gave her my whole itinerary just in case something were to happen that I didn't make it to Reno. She would know what to look for on the off chance of that happening.

We start boarding the plane for Chicago and were told that unless our carry-on bags were very small, we needed to do a complimentary checking of our carry-ons. Which means, my smaller suitcase had to go. The reason being is because this particular plane was much smaller than your typical place. On the one side, two seats, on the other side, one seat. It was just a smaller passenger plane and I was fortunate enough to have picked the side of the plane with the one seat. If I had my choice really, I would take the window seat all the time. For being someone who is deathly afraid of heights, I'm serious folks, I get nervous climbing up a small stepladder, but anyways, for someone who completely scared of heights, I love, love, love looking out the window and just watching everything. Somehow, for the most part, I feel safe flying.

The flight from Indianapolis to Chicago was completely smooth. No turbulence, no nothing. The flight attendant was going around to everybody finding out where the next flight was taking us and told us what our respective gates were. I thought this was excellent service. So we landed, I got my complimentary checked bag, and I went straight to the next gate  where I had that one hour and 23 minute layover. At one point, when everyone had gathered around and whole thing got crowded...it was actually really crowded already but at my gate, it got very crowded but anyway, I noticed there was this woman playing on her phone and she had two bags on the seat next to her which was designated handicap. There were actually people standing right next to her and nobody said a thing to her. I was too far away to say something but I was able to get a picture of her and posted it on the American Airline Facebook page. Yeah, I have no problem doing a public shaming in a situation like that. Right after I did that, I went into the restroom and when I came out, the woman was gone and the two seats were empty now for anyone who needed it. So the time came for us to board and I'm seated in the far back which meant I would be among the last to board. About halfway through the boarding process, the people manning the gates made an announcement that they had ran out of overhead compartment space so anyone boarding from this point was going to have to check their carry-on bags that were too big to fit underneath the seat in front of them, for free of course. So of course that meant I was going to have to check that bag again. When I got there, they told me would be checked the rest of the way through to Reno so I didn't have to worry about it at all while I was in Phoenix. So in a way, I was kinda glad but at the same time, my laptop was in there so I was a little worried about it. Now keep that in mind, we ran out of compartment space. I got boarded and when I got all the way to the back, there was PLENTY of space for me to put my bag! They lied to us. Perhaps they did that because they knew they were going to run out, I don't know. All I knew was that both of my suitcases were now checked, only one of which was paid for, the other free and with there only being a 50 minute layover at the next stop, there wasn't going to be much time for my suitcases to make it to the next plane which means...I'm running the risk of showing up to Reno without anything. Yeah, that certainly would have been a little interesting. Although I'm sure certain people wouldn't have had a problem with me showing up with no clothes and it would've been ok if I were staying in one place but since I had a few other places to go to, I was going to need my clothes.

Now we are boarded onto the plane and we get the push-off and start taxiing towards the runway. And then we sit. And sit. And sit and sit and sit. There were some delays in getting all the planes in order for takeoff. Needless to say, by the time we actually took off, we were 25 minutes behind schedule. Now I'm getting worried because I only had 50 minutes from the time this plane lands in Phoenix until the time the flight to Reno takes off. Now it's cut in have that time. I looked at my boarding passes and by my estimating, this plane lands a little after my next plane starts its boarding. I am now scared shitless that I'm going to be missing my flight  to Reno completely because I don't even know how far the departure gate is from the arrival gate. So the flight itself was fine, couldn't have asked for a better flight, no turbulence, no nothing. The pilot had gotten on the PA system a couple of times and had announced that despite the delay getting out of Chicago, we were still going to make it into Phoenix on time. But I was still very worried. There was only a one hour time different between Chicago and Phoenix...or so I thought, more on that in a little bit. I'm sitting in my seat, again the window seat at the very back of the plane, and I'm sweating bullets. I am so worried that I am not going to be able to make it into Reno between my first of three parties was going to be THAT NIGHT. I canNOT miss it!

We start descending as we get closer to Phoenix and I'm looking at phone since it's on airplane mode and I'm still sweating thinking by now, they would be closing the door to my next plane. The timing would be right. So we finally landed and get the hard stop and I'm trying to mentally prepare myself in having to get another flight somehow out to Reno, hoping it wouldn't be until the next and then the captain gets on the PA system once more to let us know the temperature...we actually landed early (!!!) somehow and then it hit me...Arizona was on Pacific Time! I had been thinking this whole time that Phoenix was on Mountain Time but had completely forgotten that Arizona doesn't observe daylight saving time. Arizona is the only smart state in the union if you ask me...I hate daylight saving. Here at home in the summertime, it's after 9pm before the sun is finally gone it's dark outside. And I have to wake up at 2am for work! But anyways, back to the trip. Once I heard the local time, I let this huge sigh that I'm sure everybody on the plan had to have heard. Of course I couldn't exactly explain it to everybody why though. But I was so relieved nonetheless. I now have a whole hour to find out where my next plane is. Luckily, the gates weren't too far apart and I got there with plenty of time to spare. I'm going to make it on time after all!

We got boarded onto the plane and this time, I'm in the middle seat. Oh that dreaded middle seat! To me, that's worse than the aisle seat but when I booked my flights and picked my seating assignments, this particular flight had no window seat available. In fact, it only had middle seats left. So once again, I chose one towards the end. I don't know why but I like sitting towards the back. So everybody got boarded and door has been shut and we are just waiting for the push-off when the captain gets on the PA system and announces that the ramps had been closed...there was a lightning strike near the airport. We can't fly. We're grounded. Oh no(!!!) not again!!! I looked at my phone to look at the weather. I had downloaded an app called "MyRadar" back in April when my buddy Dave told me about it. There was a HUGE storm already on top of Phoenix. So the captain said that they were going to have to sit here for a little while and wait it out. I sent Jade a text to let her know what was going on. When I told her that I had gotten into Phoenix, she was so excited because I only had one more flight to go and then I would be there. Now she was getting bummed because we were going to have to wait  for who knows how long. I told her that I was going to skip going to the El Dorado Buffet and was going to come straight over to the Mustang Ranch as soon as I got my bags and rental car. She asked me if I wanted something from the kitchen there and the next thing I know, there was going to be a chicken sandwich waiting for me when I get there. How sweet is Jade?

After an hour and a half (!!!), the captain tells us that we now have the option to deboard the plane to stretch, use the restroom, get food, whatever. Something about it being illegal to keep passengers on a plane for more than three hours, a federal law I guess. This was not looking good. I originally wasn't going to get off the plane but the guy sitting in the window seat decided that he did so I just said "Screw it" and got off the plane. I was talking to the people manning the gates and we all looked out the window and I looked at my phone, the storm was heading away from us but we needed to have the worst part of the storm to be at least three miles away from us. After a few more minutes, we were told that we should start boarding the plane again because they were about ready to open the ramps back up. The storm was far enough away that we can start resuming our flight. Everyone got back on and I sent Jade a quick text to let her know that we were on our way. We got our push-off and the captain came back on and told us that we were going to be the first plane to take off. While I was excited for this, I was also rather concerned because we were basically going to be the guinea pig to see how the conditions were. But luckily, there was very little turbulence during take-off and very little turbulence during the flight itself. Now the landing...that was a bit of a different story. It was very rocky and by the time we landed, I let out a breath and the lady sitting next to me (she looks like she could've been a fitness instructor) looked at me and said she thought that was a squirrelly landing as well. It was definitely a rock landing for sure. But we had made it. I sent a quick text to Jade to let her know I was finally (!!!) (yes, I love using that) here.

I quickly made my way to get my suitcases were already on the conveyor belt. I grabbed and made my way to the Payless Car Rental counter and from the time I got in line to the time I got my paperwork, it only took about ten minutes. And I also got a bit of a surprise...I was not going to get a Chevrolet Cruze. Oh no...I was getting a Ford Escape. I was getting an SUV instead of a sedan because they had ran out of sedans so I got upgraded at no additional cost. Ok, cool! I went to the shuttle bus doors and there was already a shuttle bus waiting. I got on and there was already a lady sitting in there. The driver took us to the place where were going to get our respective vehicles, it only took about two minutes to get there. When we got there, both vehicles were already started, the driver side doors were open, and so were the trunks. While the driver quickly did the paperwork with the lady, I went on ahead and got my luggage out of the shuttle bus and into the Ford Escape. I took a quick look inside to see where all the controls and buttons were and what they were for. If anyone remembers from My Second Experience(s), I didn't exactly have a fun time trying to figure out what was where in the PT Cruiser I was driving because I simply hopped into it and took off. Boy did I have fun trying to figure out what was where on that drive from Reno to Carson City. So once I got done with the paperwork, I was given a fob that locks and unlocks the Escape and I looked in the car and saw no key and asked where the key. "Oh, it's a keyless car," he said. Oh boy, this is gonna be fun I thought. But Jade was waiting on me and I had to go. I sent her a text that I was finally on my way and just took off. It only took 15 minutes to get to the Mustang Ranch.

dreamscometrue

PARTY WITH JADE CAPRI

I pulled into the driveway and got to where there used to be I supposed a guard who would let you in but there was the buzzer and I rang it and someone told me to pull in to the left and come on in. Alright. I pulled up and parked the Escape. I remember seeing a post about there being no cell phones allowed so I silenced mine and walked on inside. I had only been here one time and that was four years ago and I didn't remember walking right into a bar, I just remembered a great big room with animal heads on the wall. But I walked up to the bar and told the bartender that I was here for Jade. He told me to have a seat somewhere and he would go back and let her know. So I sat in a chair by the door that he went through and I was approached already by a lady. She asked me if I was waiting on somebody and I told her that I was here for Jade. She said oh ok and walked over to another table and I just laid back a little and almost fell asleep right there in the chair. I felt a tap on my shoulder and there she was in all her glory, in all her beauty. Miss Jade Capri was standing right there in front of me. Even though it had only been 96 days since I last saw her, it felt like it was forever ago and she looked more beautiful than before. I stood up and got the biggest hug from her. We sat down and talked for a few minutes and she asked me if I was ready for my chicken sandwich. Of course I was! It was about 9pm in Reno and I hadn't had anything to since 4am Reno that morning. She went to the back and brought out this plate with this huge chicken sandwich and french fries, I wasn't expecting the fries by the way, I thought I was only getting the sandwich. I started to eat and she asked me if I still had a headache (I had mentioned this back in Phoenix) and I told her that I did and that my headache pills were in one of my suitcases back in the car so she took off for her room and came back with some pills for me. I took the pills and finished the rest of the food, she helped with the fries by the way, and gave me the sweetest kiss, and we just started talking, getting caught up on things. She asked me how I was doing with all the music playing in the bar and I was honest, it was bothersome so she suggested we head out to the back so that we could talk where it's quiet. She took me behind the door and I was greeted by the cashiers, whom I had talked to several times on the phone over the previous couple weeks, and finally was able to put faces to names. Jade told them that we were going to one of the back rooms, not the negotiation room, so that we could just sit and talk because of my hearing. They understood and away we went where we talked for a long, long time. We got caught up on many times in our personal lives, things that we both had gone through in recent months. She said that she didn't want to mention it but I was looking really good with my recent weight. She had noticed it as soon as she walked out the door to greet me. So I had told her what all I was doing on that front to lose all that weight and that I wasn't done. I wanted to lose at least...at least another 40 pounds. She was quite happy for me that I was doing this. After a little while longer, we decided the time had come. We had no idea what time it was but we were ready for a little excitement. So we went to the negotiation room and started talking about how we were going to do our parties for that night, the next day, and Friday morning. Once we agreed on everything, we went to the cashier window. The cashier asked me what I wanted to do about my room. I said something to Jade about liking to get checked in so that I could get a shower before the party and she told me I could use her shower. I wasn't about to argue with her on that! Once everything was settled for the office, she led me back to her room and I quickly hoped into the shower. When I got out, I gave her the first surprises which she liked. And then she got herself ready and next thing I know...we had the most wonderful party. We were together longer than agreed and overall, spent over four hours together. It felt like I had never left her embrace from the first time. Again, it was one of the, if not the best parties I've ever had. I was really looking forward to the next two parties we were going to have.

We went back out to the cashier window so that I could get checked in my room for the week. I was told that I had two codes to remember so that I could get to my suite, which was the Safari Suite. I hate remembering codes, I really do. But luckily, they were simple enough. The lady, I think she was security, I'm not think, took me over across the parking lot and showed me which code was for which door and lead me to my room. This room was beautiful. I texted Jade and she asked me for pictures because she had never seen any of the suites. So I took some pictures and texted them to her and I told her that I would bring her over here and that we could have our Friday morning party over here too. After I got settled in for the night, I read a book I brought, the collection of the first five novels in The Wizard Of Oz series, and went to sleep.

dreamscometrue

WEDNESDAY (August 3, 2016)

I woke up, brushed my teeth, and showered before I headed back over to the bar for breakfast. Jade was hoping to have breakfast but ended up not being able to. I sat at the bar and even though it wasn't on the menu, which surprised even the bartender himself, I was able to get biscuits and gravy. While I was eating, Jade came out real quick to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek, and whispered something in my ear. I didn't hear what she had said but she took off real away to head back to her room. I finished eating and went back to my room across the street to get my laptop bag and head out for the day. I texted her to asked me what time I should be back and she said 3:30. I told her that I didn't hear what she had whispered to me and she said that she said good morning and that I looked cute in the morning. That made me smile.

PARTY WITH JADE CAPRI

I got back to the Mustang Ranch and got a shower and headed over to the parlor. I sent Jade a text to let her know and she replied back saying she would be there in about five minutes. I brought my laptop bag with me because I had more surprises for Jade. I got into the bar and sat down by the parlor door only this time, I sat in the actual booth inside of the chair and I wasn't expecting the booth to be at an incline which I was pleasantly surprised. So I just laid back there for a few minutes and by the time Jade came out, I was almost fallen asleep. Yeah, I was that comfortable. She sat by me and we started talking for a little bit and then she asked me if I was hungry. Yeah, I was a little hungry and she said wanted to order some food to eat before we had our party. So we ordered our food and went into the parlor and into the negotiation room because she wanted to present an idea to me. We get in there and she asked me if I would like to do a late party tomorrow night. Oh boy, I had originally planned on taking Thursday night off to recover and have a big party on Friday morning but I couldn't resist. She wanted me each day that I was going to be here. This new party was going to be just thrown in with the deposit I had already called in. So it was settled, we were now going to have four parties in the three and a half days I was going to be there. So we came out and our food was ready so we took our food and our drinks outside by the poolside and ate at the table near the big pool. It was nice and warm outside compared to it being pretty cold last time I was out there and this time, I had a full head of hair. I had the buffalo chicken sandwich with fries and Jade had sliced grilled chicken with a salad. She was curious about the buffalo chicken because this is twice now that I've had a buffalo chicken sandwich while eating with her so she cut off a small piece to try. And she also had about half my fries which I didn't mind at all because the buffalo chicken sandwich that I had was of pretty good size. While we were eating, she told me that we were going to have our party in the Spanish Villa at the far end of the pool area. When we got done eating, we went over there to check it out real quick because this is the first time she'll have been in there. When we walked in, it was a beautiful full...for her, it almost felt like a bit of home. I loved the room. So we dropped our stuff in the room and went back out to the table and grabbed our plates and drinks and took them back into the kitchen. We both went to our respective rooms to freshen up a little bit and met back at the bar and went back into the Spanish Villa. What followed was an extremely fun and most intense party I personally have ever had. And towards the end, she even lost control of herself, it was that intense. Never had anything like that happen but wow...I want to experience that again. What made this party even more special is that this was my first....my first fourth party with anybody. Only Jade could've gotten that. That's how special she is to me. So anyways, after a while, we got cleaned up and went out in the hot spa. Now, it had been some 15 years since I went had gone into a pool or a hot spa, sure I had been in a hot tub before but nothing big enough that you could swim around a little bit in and Jade is the only one to get me into one. We sat in this thing for about an hour and just talked, getting to know each other a little more. We then got out and went back into the Villa and got dried off. I have to admit, it felt pretty damn good being in that spa, despite that one hole grabbing my hand, making me think it was going to pull me in with the water...did that several times before I learned to move. But when all was said and done, this had to have been the best party I've had with her yet. And we still have two more to go now. We went back to her room and I gave her you surprises for that day. Needless to say, she really, really, REALLY liked one of those gifts, which was the third biggest surprise I had in store for her. She was not expecting this one at all. The smile on her made it all worth it. And I'd do it all over again every time I see her.

I went to back to my room to take a shower to wash all the chlorine off. When I was done, I got my laptop out and started working on the rest of my replies for her 464 Facts About Me. I only got through three or four of them before I fell asleep. I guess that party really took a lot out of me. When I woke up, it was 9pm and I was thirsty so I sent her a text to let her know I was coming back for a drink and that she was welcome to join me if she wanted, even if she was off shift. So I came over and actually got carded. I showed the guy my ID and told him I've been staying across the street. I went to the bar and got me a water and sat down at the table that was next to the restrooms. I was joined almost immediately by Beau. We talked a little about our personal lives but we talked mostly about books. After she left, the lady who approached me last night came to sit with me. It turned out her name is Nina. She and I talked for a long long time, talking about a lot of things but she wanted to know how my stay was and my parties had been so far. She said something that I tried to deny but she saw right through me. I won't say what it was but she was absolutely right. So after probably an hour, she left and I was sitting at the table alone when Jade came out and before she could sit with me, some guy grabbed her and she ended up sitting with him at the bar. She gave me a quick apologetic look but I ended up not being alone for but maybe a minute when Mardie came to sit with me. She and I talked about our different experiences in LPIN and I was surprised to find out that she had been in this busy for a very long time and was very, very successful in it. That guy ended up leaving and Jade ordered herself a drink and sat by herself at the bard for a while while I was still talking with Mardie. She ended up going back to the back and shortly thereafter, Mardie ended up going back to the back. I asked the bartender to see if Jade was able to come back out before I left for the night and she came out almost right away and we sat and talked for a little bit. I wanted to find out what she had planned for tomorrow night. So we talked about that for a bit and she told me she wanted to have breakfast with me the morning and then it was getting late so we said our goodnights and went back to our respective rooms. I slept really good that night.

dreamscometrue

THURSDAY (August 4, 2016)

I woke up a little later than I expected and it was too late for Jade to have breakfast since she had to get herself ready for her shift so I just came over real quick, had my traditional biscuits and gravy for breakfast and went back to my room. She texted me to remind me what time to be back but made it a little later so that I would have time to do what I needed to do that day. And today was going to be a big busy day for me. The reason being....Cinnamon Sweet. But I will get to her a little later on.

Over at the resort, which I learned Tuesday night was the original Mustang Ranch, I sat in the bar area, though it's not used at all anymore, at least I don't think it is, and discovered that WiFi is at its strongest. My room, which is less than 50 feet away, has horrible connection to the WiFi, but the bar...it was great! So I was able to caught up on a bunch of things from various websites that I tried throughout my time there in my room. So I was there for probably about 20 minutes before I went back to my room and got a quick shower and headed out for the day.

So I thought I would go for a little drive through Virginia City. I went through the winding road that I've driven numerous times before and I still get a little uneasy driving up and down that road. I drove past the Gold Hill Hotel and took a quick look at the Miner's Cabin where I had stayed in just three months ago. I STILL have not gone through the video and audio evidence that I've collected there. I need to start doing that soon.

I finally got to Virginia City and quickly saw that it was very busy, very crowded. I didn't realize that this Hot August Nights thing wasn't limited to just Reno...it came here to Virginia City. At one point I bumped windshield wiper handle and it took me a little bit to figure out how to turn it off and I noticed that the back wiper was still on. I kept playing around with the handle and never did figure out how to turned the damned thing off. But anyways, I was driving north on 341 and there were a lot of old restored classic cars parked all alongside the northbound lane parking spots. The southbound spots were available for anybody to park and pretty every one of those were taken up. Other parking spots were available for I think it is was $5. Gotta love what would otherwise be free parking spots to suddenly become paid spots whenever a special event comes to town. I got past the Washoe Club, where I had taken a full fledged paranormal tour two years before. I would like to have a full scale investigation of the place eventually. It was an awesome place to go through and I got some wonderful results there during my tour. The tour guide and I were able to communicate with a spirit in the far back room known as "The Crypt." That was one of the most awesome experiences I've ever had in my adventures in the paranormal. Further on down the road, I finally found the Silver Queen Hotel. The next time I'm in Reno for the USBC National Tournament, I plan on staying there but that won't be for another three years. Now granted, I am going to be back next year, but it's not for the tournament...that's in Las Vegas. Next year I'll be doing very specific things. But that's a story that won't be revealed for a quite a while down the road, certainly not in this report anyway.

I turned around at the parking lot across the street from the fire department near the north end of town where there's no parking allowed. Well, I'm sure they didn't mind me using their lot to get myself turned around so that I could head back. Now getting into Virginia City, I never really realized how steep a hill it is to go up when you get past the railroad tracks right after the Gold Hill Hotel. But leaving Virginia City...oh that's a fast drop.

I got back to my suite at the Mustang Ranch just before 7pm and got a shower. As soon as I got out of the shower, I got a text from Jade saying that her appointment was late, that he went to Carson City and was delayed. I could go into great detail on what happened but out of respect for Jade, I won't. All I will say is that it involves him being told that she was on vacation, something she had posted about earlier. So I just headed over to the parlor and got a water to drink and talked to Nina for a few minutes. She told me she finally got to talk with Jade earlier in the today and couldn't believe what a sweet lady she was. I told her. After a little while, she went to the back and when I was done with my drink, I went back to the resort and sat in the parlor there, where the WiFi was at its strongest.

PARTY WITH JADE CAPRI

A text message came through on my phone. "Ola" it said. "Hi" I replied. "Wanna come here?" I got up and walked right over. I got into the parlor but didn't see her so I sat down at the chair closest to the front door. A lady at the bar recognized me and I saw her say something to the bartender and he went to the back. He apparently went to let Jade know that I was there even though I had just told her I was walking over. But bless the lady's heart for doing that for me. I found out that it was Kassie. Jade came out and sat with me and told me what had happened. Talk about getting pissed. But it's done and over with. I see Russia and Jade calls her over and she remembered me and we started talking about the paranormal. I told her I had a video I wanted to show her and Jade wanted to see it too so we had to the back and I showed the girls the video. It's the one with the black mass. Russia was excited over seeing the mass and Jade was getting goosebumps all over her arms. After chatting a few more minutes, Russia headed out and Jade and I got prepared for our party. She asked the ladies in the office about coming over to my suite for tomorrow and I guess as it turns out, the ladies aren't allowed to go over there. I was really hoping to have our last party at my suite but unfortunately it wasn't going to happen. So we headed back to her room and I gave her her surprises for the night. One of which was a little gag gift based off a conversation we had on another message board. She laughed so hard and remembered that and it just fit perfectly for her. What followed was the party in which I never thought I would ever have. I was so proud of myself of my accomplishment I was grinning ear to ear. I was also in disbelief over it but still damn proud of myself. She had unlocked my secret that no one...NO ONE had ever been able to figure out, not even me. For being a party that wasn't even in the plans, this party along with yesterday's in the Spanish Villa, easily my top two favorite parties. Just nothing short of amazing. While I want to experience EVERYTHING with Jade, it wouldn't hurt my feeling to have tonight over and over and over again. I still can't believe that one...this is my fifth party with anybody but there is a reason why Jade Capri is officially my all time favorite, and two...the limit she took me on this party. We are making memories that will last a lifetime.

I stopped at the bar to get a couple of water bottles to take back to my room and I went to bed as soon as I could. I had to get up early in the morning because I have one final party with Jade first thing in the morning and then I needed to get things ready to head on home...which I was seriously considering skipping. I did not want to go home. I was having the time of my life here.

dreamscometrue

FRIDAY (August 5, 2016)

PARTY WITH JADE CAPRI

For some reason or another, I woke up a lot early than expected. Not sure why. I sent Jade a text to let her know I was up and went about my morning, got things packed up as much as I could before I had to get the last of everything packed and took a good shower. When I got done with my shower, I grabbed my laptop bag and went out to the resort parlor so that I could use the table space and go over the final surprises. She texted me and said she was awake and was almost ready. I knew I could head over to the parlor within the next few minutes. About a half hour later I went to the bar and the bartender went to the back and got Jade for me. She came right out to greet me and we went to the back and back to her room. I gave her her final surprises before our actual party. She was so thankful and humbled that I went to lengths for these surprises. And what followed was another wonderful and very sensual party. When it was all said and done, between this party and the other three parties that we have had, I was physically drained. I could barely move. And having some new things introduced each time...needless to say, she had had some surprises up her sleeve for me as well. When we were done, we went back out to the bar area and sat down the table and chairs nearest the restrooms. We ordered breakfast and then had the most heartfelt, heart to heart talk I've ever had with anybody. I won't say what we said but this conversation was definitely something I needed to have. It was during this time that I gave her one last surprise. Finally breakfast was brought out and we shared it. When she was done with her portion, it was time for her to head back to her room. We got and hugged for what seemed like hours. I whispered things to her ears that I swear moved her so much I thought she was going to cry. She gave me one final hug, one final sweet kiss and went to her room and I sat down and finish my portion of the breakfast.

I went back to my room and got the last of everything packed up and ready to go. I sat down on the edge of the bed and reflected on the past few days and started crying. I am not ashamed to say I cried. I did not want to go. There were other reasons too but this was easily the best week I have ever had in my entire life and did not want to leave it behind. But I knew I had to go back to Indiana to where my family is at, my job, pretty much what makes up what you could call a life. But I sucked it up and finished packing the last suitcase and got my two suitcases and small little bag out in the back of the Ford Escape. I went back to the suite to give it one last look over as I always do whenever I leave a hotel room to make sure I didn't leave anything behind. I got in the car and drove over to the bar. I got inside and as I was walking to the bartender who was at the parlor door, I ran across Jade who was walking towards her next appointment. As we passed each other, she gave my arm one last affectionate squeeze. I wanted to turn around and hug her but I didn't want to hurt her business. I went over to the bartender and gave him the key to the Safari Suite and walked towards the door, passing Jade in the process. As I was walking away, I turned around to get one last glimpse of her and caught her getting one last glimpse of me. I watched as she went through the parlor door and then with nearly a tear in my eye, I made my leave for the last time from the Mustang Ranch.

While I was driving west on I-80, a Lexus was passing me and I happen to look at its license plate and it read JADEFAB. I took a picture of it. What are the odds of that? I got into Sparks and got off at one of the first exits so that I could fill the Escape up with gas. I hadn't noticed it before but I was almost empty. When I was coming back from Carson City last night, it seemed like I had about a half a tank left and now I was almost empty. I had no idea how this happened. But I filled it up and got the car back over to the Payless Car Rental shop. After the car attendant checked the car over, she gave me a passing grade and I got into the shuttle van with three other people and we were on our way back to the airport.

When I got to the airport, I went to the American Airlines kiosk to get checked in. I got to pick my seat for the Reno-Dallas flight, it was going to be a middle seat again...blah. But then a surprise...when picking my seat for the Dallas-Indianapolis flight, it asks me if I would like to upgrade to first class for $100. You know what...I had never...never...EVER flown first class and after the week I just had, I think I deserved it. Of course I'll pay $100 for first class...after all, I didn't pay shit for the flights to begin with. So the way I look at it...for $100, I basically got a round trip to from Indianapolis to Reno and back, albeit different stops, and got a first class seat on one of those flights. I think I made out pretty good. And then another surprise...I think because of the first class ticket, it offered me two checked bags for free. Well sure, I'll do that as well! So I got my bags checked and went through the TSA security check point with no problems and found my terminal gate. Now I get to play the waiting game.

I called my Dad to let him know that we were going to be boarding the plane in about a half hour and he began to tell what was going on at home. I had called him each day I was here and just from the sound of his voice, I could tell something was wrong but he wouldn't tell me. Now he was. He was going to the hospital. He was having one of my sisters drive him to the emergency room. His lower left leg and his back were hurting him something terrible. I knew his was having an issue with his leg, that wasn't news to me but his back was new to me. However, the pain in his leg had gotten worse. So my sister was going to take him to the hospital and now I have to be worrying during my whole about what was going on and what was going to happen knowing that there was absolutely nothing I could do to help him. Leaving Reno was bad enough, leaving Jade was bad enough, now coming home to my father being in the hospital just made things worse. At this point, I didn't have the whole story as what was going on, I was going to have to wait until I got home to get the whole story. So we hung up and I just waited and waited until it was time to get on the plane.

The flight getting out of Reno was very rocky. It always is. At least it always had been for me. Not sure about any of you folks but it's always been quite rocky for me getting into and out of Reno. Once we were in the air, it was smooth sailing. But once we started descending into Dallas, it started getting rocky again and for several minutes, the plane was actually shifting left to right, not up and down. It got real bad at one that I grabbed onto the seat in front of me and held on for dear life. Even the lady who was sitting in the windowseat got very nervous. Luckily for her, Dallas was her final stop, I still had one more flight to go. When I got off the plane, I found out where my next gate was. This was my first time in the Dallas airport and had no idea had huge (!!!) this place was. I had to go upstairs to get in a shuttle train to get to the terminal I needed to get to. There were bars to hold on to on the train and I found out real quick that you need to hold on to them. If you weren't ready when this thing takes off, you WILL find yourself on the floor. Luckily, I had my hand on the bar but still, that was a very fast take off and an almost equally fast stop. I found my terminal and called Dad. He was on his way from the emergency room. They didn't admit him but the doctor ordered him to be on four to six weeks bedrest. Oh this wasn't going to be fun. For one, I know how extremely stubborn this man is, after all I am his son. And I know this he would be stubborn about being completely off his feet because I would have a hard time staying off my feet. Hell, two years ago I had surgery on my foot and was told to stay off my foot for four weeks, I was putting weight and walking on it that day! So I know exactly how my Dad would be. But anyway, I was going to be home that night, although it would be very late before I got home but I would see him the next day.

My layover in Dallas was going to be an hour and 35 minutes.  Now, remember earlier I had mentioned that I hadn't eaten at a fast food restaurant of any kind since I had been back home from Reno since May 2? Well, today I gave in. Right across from my terminal gate was a Wendy's. OOHH! I was getting hungry and knew it was going to be a long time before I eat again so I felt like I had no choice but to give in this one time. So I got in line and got some food. When I was done, I walked around for a restroom. As it turned out, my gate was in the middle in between restroom. Right in the middle! I had to walk what seemed like a quarter of a mile either way to get to the nearest restroom. But it was all good. When I came back, I found out that they had to delay the flight a little bit for some reason, I never did find out way. But it was only for a half hour. But soon after, they were boarding and since I had a first class ticket, I got to be one of the first to board. I got on the plane and even though my seat was in Row 3, it was really the very first row on the plane. And the make matter even better...I was the only one in the front row on both sides of the plane. Four seats in Row 3, and I was the only one there. Talk about your privacy. I think I'm going to enjoy this.

During the flight, the flight attendant came around with drinks, little did I know, if you're sitting in first class, you can have whatever drink you want for free but all I wanted was water since I don't drink alcohol of any kind. After that, she came around and gave us all a dish of mixed nuts. Well, I was a little full from eating at the Wendy's in Dallas but it was just a little dish so I went ahead and took it and slowly ate it. A little while later she came with cookies and I had to pass, I could not eat any more. A damn shame too because I love cookies and hadn't had any cookies in months. But, it was probably for the best. I was able to get a little shut eye while listening to my iPod, which I pretty had done on all my flights, and eventually we finally landed in Indianapolis. Despite leaving Dallas a half hour than scheduled, we got into Indianapolis right at the time we were supposed to have landed. So something I've learned here...the actual flight time is never as long as it's posted. All my flights seem to have been roughly about a half hour shorter than expected. Now, I'm not sure if all flights are like or if I just got really lucky. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

Once we landed in Indianapolis and I got to where I would get my luggage...we waited. We waited and we waited and we waited. I looked at the screen, this one conveyor belt was taking care of three different flights and it wasn't announced which flight was being taken care of first. While I was waiting, I sent Jade a text to let her know that I landed and that I would text her again to let her know when I got home. She had asked me to do that. By the length of my wait, I think my flight was the second one to have the bags released. Once I got both of my bags, I made my way outside and went through that go-between building separating the airport and garage and there were two shuttle buses for the Economy Parking Lot. The first bus was already getting loaded up and the second one was closed up...I think the driver had to use the bathroom or something. So the first one was filled up and left and we waited for the driver of the second bus to come back and we started piling up in there. There had to have been a good thirty people in there with all their luggage. We got into the parking lot and the driver dropped everybody off by shelter number. Uh-oh! I didn't remember my shelter number, I only remember the lot number where I parked. When we got to the second shelter, I told what my lot number was and it turned out, it was the first shelter so I quickly grabbed my bags and got off the bus. The walk wasn't too bad getting to my car, hell...I walk five and a half miles a day when I'm not working. But luckily, I remembered exactly where I parked whereas five years, the last time I flew, I barely remembered where I was at. I got my car, got my suitcases in, and took off.

My last little adventure here...my plan was when I leave the airport, I was going to get on I-70 and go north on I-465 until I got to I-69 and take that way home. Well, somehow I ended up missing the exit for I-465 and didn't realize it until I noticed the skyline of Indianapolis getting closer. So I thought, well, I'll just drive through and get on the other side of I-465 since it wraps completely around the big city. But first, I was going to stop, get gas, and get something to drink. So I found a Shell Station and filled up, got a bottle of Sprite and bottle of Ice Mountain Water (in my opinion, the best bottled water there is), and got a couple of Sasquatch beef sticks. I got back on the road and took I-70 all the way through Indianapolis and got on I-465 and got to I-69 and headed on home. Now the last hour of the drive was getting pretty bad, I was very tired and had to flight to stay awake. I was slapping myself a little, blasted music and singing along, everything I could. This always happens when I'm driving very, very late at night. At one point, I was seeing double vision. Not good. But I made it home...pulled into the driveway, got my suitcases out, and got into the house. I sent Jade a message that I finally made it home. When I got to bed, I did a little reading from the Wizard Of Oz collection book. Even though I was extremely tired, I still had enough juice in me left to read. I know, it's a little weird but that's me. When I put the book away, I got to thinking...yes, I had the best week of my life. I created many, many wonderful memories with Jade. And then the thought came into my head...I probably could've postponed this trip. "WHAT?!?" you may ask. Yes, I probably could've waited. I'm thinking maybe I could've waited three more months. Yes, I'm thinking I could've come out for Jade's birthday.

dreamscometrue

AFTERMATH

My Dad ended up going back to the hospital and stayed there for eight days. He ended up having a major contusion on his lower left leg from banging it on the side of a wooden bed frame and it never healed. It turned out he had a massive infection in there and it was growing. So the doctor wanted to admit him so that they could give him massive doses of medicine through an IV to clear the infection. It brought the infection down to one area and they were having a hard time getting that cleared so they decided to do minor surgery on him...cut his leg open and suck out the infection. The infection I later found out was all the way to the bone. That's how bad it was. But he is home now, and his leg is healing though it's going to be a slow process because they had to cut his muscle so it's going to be a little longer but the good news he is on the road to recovery.

And because of this medical emergency, I have not been back to work. Between taking care of my daughter who is severely autistic, I trust no one with her except for my Dad, and helping taking care of him, I have taken family medical leave and the way it looks, I'll be out until probably the end of September.

I'm not sure what's going to happen with myself. I'm considering a lot of options right now. I'm looking at making a lot of changes for myself, hopefully in the near future. Lots of confessions were made to certain people, and to myself as well. I just have a lot of thinking I need to do as far as what I want to do and where. A change in jobs is always something on my mind. I want to make a living as a writer, song lyrics and stories, novels. Doing this would allow me to not be so cemented here in Indiana. I want to be able to go places and see lots of things. I really would like to relocate but I have my daughter here in Indiana and I also have my Dad here as well. But I just wrestle with myself personally with these kinds of decisions. All I know...well. There's a quote that I really love and I think it rings true here because I have made a couple of those decisions recently. "Sometimes the best decisions I've ever made were the ones that scared the shit out of me." And confessions are definitely a part of that.

Next year, I will be bowling in Las Vegas for the USBC National Tournament. My dates are confirmed for April 19 and 20. During that week, I plan on taking a tour of the four south brothels. I've never been to any of the south ones. But I won't be partying at any of them. I'm just going to take a tour. All my parties are pretty much reserved now. I will however be coming back up to Reno when I'm done bowling in Las Vegas. I will be arriving Friday April 21, 2017. Then I'll be having some more fun. But the details on that will stay with me until the time comes. Sometimes it's better to keep things under wraps.

I'm still working on losing weight. Since I've been off work, I've been doing my five and a miles five or six times a week now. Just today I brought my stationary bike into the house out of my garage. Now I do have one confession to make...I did go to Burger King twice since I've been home. And that's only because I had coupons for buy one, get one free. I will end up going to Culver's for the same reason. But I'm not going to be going to fast food restaurants like I used to. That is done and over with for me. My goal is to lose probably another 40 pounds. I do know I am going to have to get me a lot of new shorts and pants because now...now...without my belt, the pants or shorts won't stay on period. Without the belt, I pull my pants up, they just fall straight down. And also, I'm going to have to drill a couple of new holes into my belt. It's a brand new belt too! Russia had asked me if I was working out, lifting weights and I told her I hadn't started doing that just yet. Once I get my garage cleaned out, which is a huge huge mess because it still has all kinds of tools and materials from the renovations in there, I will be putting my BowFlex together and start using it in addition to my walks, in addition to my bike riding. My goal is to be a stud when I come back to the Mustang Ranch in April. I can only hope to achieve my goal.

THANK YOU'S

NINA: Since you were the very first person to greet me on my first night out there, it only makes since that I should give you the first thank you. I had a wonderful time chatting with you while I was there and hope you had a good time too. It was great getting to know you and I would like to chat with you in the future. I am so glad you finally introduced yourself to Jade and became friends with her. I've been thinking about what you said to me on Wednesday night, something that I tried to deny to you...you were absolutely 100% correct. And I can't believe I denied it but sometimes my head gets a little messed up and I don't want certain things to be true but you nailed it on the head.

MARDIE: I enjoyed my chat with you. I never would've guess you were in this business as long as you said you had been. But you have also been very successful in it and I applaud you for that.

BEAU: Always a pleasure meeting someone who loves books. I encourage you to check out The Wizard Of Oz series. It is nothing like the movie we all grew up to.

RUSSIA DOLL: I'm glad you like your new home. It was good seeing you again and I was glad to show you that video. Hopefully, when I come back in April, I'll have more videos to show you.

JADE CAPRI: My little sailor, what can I say that I haven't already said? All I know is I want to thank you for everything you have ever done for me. Words cannot express how I feel about all that. You are a wonderful human being, a very strong person, and greatest person I have ever known. Thank you for believing in my lyrics. Every word I said the morning I left still rings true. I miss you and I can't wait to see you again in April. I only wish I could've been able to stay longer. You have given me the best parties I ever had that week...particularly on Wednesday and Thursday. Thank you Jade...thank you.