News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Carrera schedule

Started by Carrera, Sep 01, 2016, 02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carrera

Heading back on Labor Day weekend, time for some swimming at the Mustang Ranch 😎😜!!!

highlander

I am trying to make it that weekend as well. I hope it works out that I can get down there to party at the Mustang.
ATF - "There can be only one"

Just Tom

welcome back good-lookin', i will be by to get my hug this next month, it's been too long
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Silverado

As Tom said- welcome back! You have been missed!

Ironman

Quote from: Carrera on May 25, 2018, 08:34 PM
Hey guys,I'm here for the rest of May and June .if you would like to set something up just call the office and let them know at 775 343 1224.let's make this summer count.

Ahh so you said Audios to Farkle Snart and Rabbit Ville.😎

Ironman

Quote from: Carrera on Jun 03, 2018, 05:35 AM
Quote from: Ironman on May 26, 2018, 02:52 PM
Hey guys,I'm here for the rest of May and June .if you would like to set something up just call the office and let them know at 775 343 1224.let's make this summer count.

Ahh so you said Audios to Farkle Snart and Rabbit Ville.😎
love the post!!!

You are cool young lady. I Remember meeting you back in 2012.

We had a nice conversation I told you that you were a bit of a legend with us Internet forum guys.

I was recharging in the bar at the time and waiting for my underwear to dry in the Mustang dryer.😆

By the time I was actually ready to consider  booking another rodeo you went off shift.

I remember meeting you though along with those white booty shorts you were wearing that night.😉

Jasper

Fuck Yeah, let's pair up for some kickass parties this beautiful summer.
Xoxo
#twoisbetterthanone

SeattleSun

I'll be right down!

Jasper

Welcome back home babe!!!! We will be missing each other! Hopefully you will be here when I get back at the end of the month! XxxJasper

dm8787

I would so love to meet you when do you plan to come back? Hopefully within the week since I will be here from out of town until the 14th

dm8787

Approximately how long do you plan to be there for?

Ironman

Quote from: Carrera on Nov 28, 2018, 04:27 PM
Quote from: Carrera on Nov 05, 2018, 07:51 AM
My email is carrera@mustangranch.com!!!
Hello guys, I'm back for some more fun and adventure. I'm her for a few weeks and would love the company 😜!!

She does have some moves up on that stage guys,  or seemed to when I started to wake up enough to notice last time I was in the building in September.😎

SixT9er

She definitely knows how to move on the stage and have every confidence that talent extends to other locations!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

highlander

Provided me with a GREAT lap dance when I met her last year.  ;D
ATF - "There can be only one"

Ironman

Quote from: highlander on Nov 29, 2018, 02:30 AM
Provided me with a GREAT lap dance when I met her last year.  ;D

Did it extend to the bedroom?

I actually like Carrara she is  a cool young lady we just have always had bad timing every time we cross paths I either 1 had no money at all. 2 had some money but just finished a party and wasn't charged up again yet.

Or 3 and this is usually what happens I had a little money, but already had a verbal agreement in place with another several  ladies will vouch for this once I say I am going to I am going to.😄

So just so we clear young lady I do actually like you it just is never the right time, and you haven't  lost anything at least not wear I was looking once I started to wake up and notice last time we crossed paths back in September.

Lastly if we cross paths briefly tonight the timing will still probably be all wrong. About 75 percent chance not booking this trip didn't even feel well enough to leave my hotel room till around 4 30 This morning. This getting old crap💩💩 Sucks and not in a good way.☹