Author Topic: First time visiting  (Read 2656 times)

Bailey Rose

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: First time visiting
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 08:29:25 AM »
I AM ALL ABOUT MAKING NEWBIES COMFORTABLE...

TheTallViking

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 09:41:49 AM »
Hi all,

I'm new to the whole LPIN experience. Never visited before, but I'm planning on making my first trip in July next year. I've looked at all the different brothel websites, and there's so many amazingly beautiful girls working across Nevada. Since it's my first time, I have a few questions I was hoping you all could answer.

1. Would you recommend me to stick with one location (i.e. Mustang), or visit several locations during my trip? I've never been to a brothel before, but as I live in Northern Europe this is likely to be a once in a lifetime experience. I'll be in Nevada for about a week, so my crazy mind says "visit as many as possible" but my rational mind says "stick with one". Any insight into what would be better would be greatly appreciated.

2. If I do find a girl I really want to meet up with, at what stage should I contact her?

3. Sort of following on number 2, would you recommend making an appointment with a girl, or is it better to enter a brothel without a specific girl in mind? I'm kind of intrigued by the line-up, to be honest, but not sure if it's a better way to do it then a set appointment with a girl.

That's all for now, but I'm sure other questions will pop up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Tall Viking

1. Personally I'd say stick to one. I live here in Reno. But I generally stick to one brothel at a time. I've went through some phases. First one brothel for awhile then another. I've settled into the mustang though. It is the nicest brothel in this area. There's lots of really great girls. One advantage to sticking to one place is getting to know the girls a little bit. It's hard to get around to all the brothels here and actually get to know of any of the girls. Personally I like a girl a can get a good vibe with. Someone I can talk to. Gotta enjoy their personality. Parties are better with girls you have some chemistry with.

2. You can pm girls here. But they are busy and also don't forget they are people with real lives too.  They can't always just sit and talk with potential clients all day. So you have to be patient in waiting for responses. Personally I don't care much for a lot of pre party correspondence myself. I like to be more spontaneous. Plus I enjoy just meeting them in person. I don't want to know to much about them before. I like learning about them through face to face conversations. If you talk to much in email then you have nothing left to talk about in person. But that's just my personal preference.

3. Personally. I don't do appointments. That's just me though. If there's a specific girl you wanna party with then maybe an appointment would be best for you. I don't get lineups often but I don't mind them. It s a good way to get a look at all the ladies that are currently available. My personal preference though is just to go in grab a drink and look around. Sometimes I'll sit and let ladies approach me. Other times a lady will catch my eye and I'll approach her. But really. This is more about what you're comfortable with.

The most important thing to remember is that this is fun. It's a laid back environment. It's a house of pleasure. They want you to have a good time. Cobia is absolutely right here. Don't worry. Just go in and sit down. Next thing you know you'll be having the time of your life. All you gotta do is walk through the door. It all comes together on its own after that.

Thanks for the advice. It can all be a bit overwhelming when you sit down to plan a trip like this for the first time, but I'm sure it'll all work itself out before I go. I definitely see the advantages of sticking with one brothel, but suppose it's a different starting point when it's not that easy to visit other locations at a later date. Whatever I work out, I'll keep in mind to have fun more than anything. Don't think it's a good idea to overthink everything, so it might be better to leave things a bit more up to chance. This is where my rational mind need to win over my crazy mind.

Rickwild1

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 05:14:53 AM »
Hi all,

I'm new to the whole LPIN experience. Never visited before, but I'm planning on making my first trip in July next year. I've looked at all the different brothel websites, and there's so many amazingly beautiful girls working across Nevada. Since it's my first time, I have a few questions I was hoping you all could answer.

1. Would you recommend me to stick with one location (i.e. Mustang), or visit several locations during my trip? I've never been to a brothel before, but as I live in Northern Europe this is likely to be a once in a lifetime experience. I'll be in Nevada for about a week, so my crazy mind says "visit as many as possible" but my rational mind says "stick with one". Any insight into what would be better would be greatly appreciated.

2. If I do find a girl I really want to meet up with, at what stage should I contact her?

3. Sort of following on number 2, would you recommend making an appointment with a girl, or is it better to enter a brothel without a specific girl in mind? I'm kind of intrigued by the line-up, to be honest, but not sure if it's a better way to do it then a set appointment with a girl.

That's all for now, but I'm sure other questions will pop up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Tall Viking

1. Personally I'd say stick to one. I live here in Reno. But I generally stick to one brothel at a time. I've went through some phases. First one brothel for awhile then another. I've settled into the mustang though. It is the nicest brothel in this area. There's lots of really great girls. One advantage to sticking to one place is getting to know the girls a little bit. It's hard to get around to all the brothels here and actually get to know of any of the girls. Personally I like a girl a can get a good vibe with. Someone I can talk to. Gotta enjoy their personality. Parties are better with girls you have some chemistry with.

2. You can pm girls here. But they are busy and also don't forget they are people with real lives too.  They can't always just sit and talk with potential clients all day. So you have to be patient in waiting for responses. Personally I don't care much for a lot of pre party correspondence myself. I like to be more spontaneous. Plus I enjoy just meeting them in person. I don't want to know to much about them before. I like learning about them through face to face conversations. If you talk to much in email then you have nothing left to talk about in person. But that's just my personal preference.

3. Personally. I don't do appointments. That's just me though. If there's a specific girl you wanna party with then maybe an appointment would be best for you. I don't get lineups often but I don't mind them. It s a good way to get a look at all the ladies that are currently available. My personal preference though is just to go in grab a drink and look around. Sometimes I'll sit and let ladies approach me. Other times a lady will catch my eye and I'll approach her. But really. This is more about what you're comfortable with.

The most important thing to remember is that this is fun. It's a laid back environment. It's a house of pleasure. They want you to have a good time. Cobia is absolutely right here. Don't worry. Just go in and sit down. Next thing you know you'll be having the time of your life. All you gotta do is walk through the door. It all comes together on its own after that.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:17:41 AM by Rickwild1 »

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 11:01:58 PM »
Go to the Mustang and you don't have to worry about ANYTHING.  Just walk in and sit down and all sorts of good things will start to happen.  Don't worry about anything.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

TheTallViking

• View Profile
First time visiting
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 10:59:43 PM »
Hi all,

Regards,
Tall Viking