News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

ID check

Started by easy, Jun 28, 2016, 02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

easy

Are IDs still being checked upon entry ?

easy

Just Tom

easy, it looked liked to me like it was at the discretion of the bartender or host.... you wouldn't want the place shut down because of an under age visitor would you?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Michael j.

Never been asked for one at any time since the place opened.
Michael J.

easy

Quote from: Just Tom on Jun 28, 2016, 02:55 AM
easy, it looked liked to me like it was at the discretion of the bartender or host.... you wouldn't want the place shut down because of an under age visitor would you?

I'm a senior citizen. No one could ever suspect that I am underage.  I visited exit 28 for 12 years and was never asked for ID until I stopped for lunch last August. I should have just left which is what I will do if it happens again.

Wildfire

Quote from: easy on Jun 28, 2016, 11:54 AM
Quote from: Just Tom on Jun 28, 2016, 02:55 AM

I'm a senior citizen. No one could ever suspect that I am underage.  I visited exit 28 for 12 years and was never asked for ID until I stopped for lunch last August. I should have just left which is what I will do if it happens again.

It is no big deal easy no need to be offended .  They check ID sometimes . When they are expecting  large crowd they tended to check more ID's and man the front gate.    They do it just to make  sure they don't have  any problems with an under age getting alcohol.    No different than any other  retail store that sales alcohol or tobacco . 

Just Another Guy

Some employees are told to check EVERYONE no matter what.  As long as they are not taking a photo of your ID, I would just show it even if you are clearly over 21. 
If you feel like making an issue of it, instead of leaving, ask to speak to a manager to explain your desire for confidentiality.

Andy

The main reason for ID checks especially if you are visibly over the drinking limit is for security of the business if someone comes in asking to see people's Id it can mean not so good things for the business it is not meant as disrespect or anything like that but this is a brothel so while on property no matter the age ids are required 😉😊

dreamscometrue

I got checked one time and that was the second night I was there. I showed him and told I was staying at the resort, he didn't asked me for it the next night.

SeattleSun

Quote from: Andy on Jun 28, 2016, 06:47 PM
The main reason for ID checks especially if you are visibly over the drinking limit is for security of the business if someone comes in asking to see people's Id it can mean not so good things for the business it is not meant as disrespect or anything like that but this is a brothel so while on property no matter the age ids are required 😉😊

Andy,

You can check my ID anytime you want!!

SS

RachelVarga

easy, it's something they are supposed to do and maybe the person did not know you? Not sure what the situation was but look at the bright side. You got carded so you must look young!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X