something different happened

Started by Just Tom, Nov 08, 2016, 04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

9 times out 10 when i make a trip to visit the Ladies, whenit's time to go home, when i have had my fill of aerosol estrogen, purple walls, great company and good coffee i get up to leave to go home, and i leave.... and 8 times out 10 i kick myself for at least half the trip home about missed opportunities and 'shoulda coulda'...

but this time i decided i didn't want to do that; in fact I got as far as Carson City Sunday morning and i turned around and went back, i went back for Skylie, and i am glad i did. 
     we met briefly the night before and, at least from my side, i sensed a similar attitude, sense of humor or just that all too rare connection when you know you are just going to like someone almost immediately. The long black hair, bright blue eyes and nice figure played into the equation, but the way she greeted me and engaged in a short but fun conversation intrigued me, and the 'look', something between 'come hither' and 'i dare you', that i see on her face.
     wouldn't you know it i come back, to the amazement of several, and we are doing a little flirting and i am working up my courage when a line up gets called, and she gets picked... crap, story of my life, get all worked up and the prize gets taken away before the contest starts. so what can i do, what should i do? i made the return trip, i made the commitment to turn around and satisfy my curiously at least, so i waited.
     the party was fun, exciting and relaxing, all at the same time, exactly what i was looking for but could not articulate, being the shy guy i am and not being used to asking for such treatment.  i do not regret turning around and going back, sometimes you just have to do that to move forward.
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Gus

WTG, Tom!

I was at the Mustang last weekend, and somehow missed Skylie. Her pictures are awesome!
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

SkylieDanger

I must say, I am very glad you came back to see me Tom! Good times were had, for sure.

That's a huge bummer that you missed me Gus  :'( but I will be back on November 30th until December 12th. Hopefully we can meet and see what kind of trouble we can cause...