Author Topic: How Did You Get Your Username?  (Read 9070 times)

RachelVarga

• View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
Re: How Did You Get Your Username?
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 09:28:34 PM »
You know how there's dogs that will go grab their leash and bring it to you to let you know they want to go for a walk?

I used to be one of those.

Then one day I discovered the off leash dog park. Holy cow! Dogs running everywhere, having a great time, filled with life energy and joy, sniffing butts, humping anything that moves. It was a brave new world! I then realized that if I chose not to be dependent on one human to feed me everyday, and was not too proud to beg for a meal or dine in dumpsters...I could just live in the streets and go to the park whenever I wanted and not have to ask anyone. The rest, as they say, is History. Or at least a little historical fiction anyway.

Leash

Ummmmmmmmm............Species dysphoria?

Offleash

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 09:20:53 PM »
You know how there's dogs that will go grab their leash and bring it to you to let you know they want to go for a walk?

I used to be one of those.

Then one day I discovered the off leash dog park. Holy cow! Dogs running everywhere, having a great time, filled with life energy and joy, sniffing butts, humping anything that moves. It was a brave new world! I then realized that if I chose not to be dependent on one human to feed me everyday, and was not too proud to beg for a meal or dine in dumpsters...I could just live in the streets and go to the park whenever I wanted and not have to ask anyone. The rest, as they say, is History. Or at least a little historical fiction anyway.

Leash

Michael j.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 06:44:58 AM »
Best I could think of on the spur of the moment.  It's really my name, with my surname left out for obvious reasons.   ;)
Michael J.

Jagged

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 06:43:30 AM »

Back in the late 1990's ((either 97 or  98))
  There was a NON--House ((Brothel))  board that was called G> P. Pays (( or  GeorgiaPowersbordelloconnection.com )) 
          (( that  was  B  4  it  changed over to the sin board))

The night  B  4  I  decided  2 make my 1st post ,
 an old girlfriend and I rented a  video called Jagged Edge. (( Glenn Close & Jeff Bridges))
The next day  the movie was stuck in my head. 
So, when I registerd  on the board ... the movie was the only thing I could think of  @  the time.

So I took the 1st name from the Jagged Edge movie.

RachelVarga

• View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
How Did You Get Your Username?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 12:25:46 AM »
I posted this on another forum but there are a lot of people here I don't know.

How did you get your username and what does it mean?

My answer is that I like the name Rachel and Varga is Hungarian and I'm part Hungarian. Also because it sounds good.

Who's next?