SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

How Did You Get Your Username?

Started by RachelVarga, Nov 30, 2016, 12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector Bob

Quote from: RachelVarga on Feb 06, 2017, 11:38 PM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Feb 06, 2017, 07:21 AM
One of my other hobbies is prospecting for gold & my name is Bob...

I thought it was Sam!

Sam is my alter ego.  ;) 

"I'm Yosemite Sam ... The meanest, toughest, rip-roarin-est hombre whatever packed a six shooter!"

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Feb 07, 2017, 11:28 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Feb 06, 2017, 11:38 PM

I thought it was Sam!

Sam is my alter ego.  ;) 

"I'm Yosemite Sam ... The meanest, toughest, rip-roarin-est hombre whatever packed a six shooter!"

I don't know about a six shooter but I can vouch for  him being a great shot.  I saw that done one morning !!!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

markus39

Markus is a nickname from my youth and 39 is an old jersey number from my sporting past.

Jagged

Quote from: Offleash on Nov 30, 2016, 09:20 PM
You know how there's dogs that will go grab their leash and bring it to you to let you know they want to go for a walk?

I used to be one of those.

Then one day I discovered the off leash dog park. Holy cow! Dogs running everywhere, having a great time, filled with life energy and joy, sniffing butts, humping anything that moves. It was a brave new world! I then realized that if I chose not to be dependent on one human to feed me everyday, and was not too proud to beg for a meal or dine in dumpsters...I could just live in the streets and go to the park whenever I wanted and not have to ask anyone. The rest, as they say, is History. Or at least a little historical fiction anyway.

Leash

And all this time,,
I thought  U  got  the name  because  U were always  spending your time
   partying w/ different ladies  @ different times whenever I came out there  .    ;D   ;D  ;D  ;D
          LOL     8)

Lancelot Link

When I registered here, I had been thinking about the old TV show "Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp" for a few days. So that's what popped into my head and here I am.

Pup

I'm a leather pup! Pet-play is my biggest kink, and most people in my local BDSM community just call me pup.
I hoped that Pup hadn't already been taken, and I'm happy to see that it wasn't.  :)

Bart.Pimpson

Big Cat

Only for you Rachel. My buddy calls me the Cat short for Black Cat meaning he thinks I am unlucky. Along comes my son who becomes Little Cat so that makes me the Big Cat. It kinda stuck even though it doesn't fit my personality or stature.

Katalina

I absolutely love this username!😂
XOXO, Katalina

Katalina

XOXO, Katalina

Ariel

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Katalina on Nov 06, 2017, 09:36 AM

I absolutely love this username!😂

Thanks Katalina... just miner for a heart of gold.  ;)  :-*

Cherry

I'm loving these answers some are so creative. Others are so simply cute like prospectors Bob 🤣

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Cherry on Nov 21, 2017, 05:29 AM
I'm loving these answers some are so creative. Others are so simply cute like prospectors Bob 🤣

You're pretty doggone cute yourself!  :-*

SixT9er

Mine is a combination of 3 things to make a 4th that is one of my favorite things

Six: I'll let you decide what this refers to
T: First initial of my First name
9er: I'm a die hard 49's fan

SixT9er- I love 69 so I'm a 69er!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact