News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

How Did You Get Your Username?

Started by RachelVarga, Nov 30, 2016, 12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katalina

Quote from: SixT9er on Nov 23, 2017, 03:14 PM
Mine is a combination of 3 things to make a 4th that is one of my favorite things

Six: I'll let you decide what this refers to
T: First initial of my First name
9er: I'm a die hard 49's fan

SixT9er- I love 69 so I'm a 69er!

Very creative! I like that😘
XOXO, Katalina

MrTShirt

MrTShirt is simple - I have a hobby of coming up with original t-shirt airbrush designs.  (Note though, credit goes to the airbrush artist who does the design.)  Some designs are suitable for LPIN events, some for political events, some for UFO themes, etc.  One goes beyond accepted physics.

It is also interesting to see if viewers catch on.

FarmBoyinCA

I was raised and live on a farm on the coast of Northern California.  That is how I picked my username.

clevelandbrowns01

Pretty sad that in a thread that goes back a year - we're back to square one.  The Cleveland Browns haven't won a game yet this year either.  We got three realistic chances.  Cincy, Green Bay, and Chicago.  Maybe I cursed them with my user name - I just used 01 at the end so I'd remember it - I was not trying to predict our average win total for future seasons.

Katalina

Quote from: MrTShirt on Nov 25, 2017, 11:50 PM
MrTShirt is simple - I have a hobby of coming up with original t-shirt airbrush designs.  (Note though, credit goes to the airbrush artist who does the design.)  Some designs are suitable for LPIN events, some for political events, some for UFO themes, etc.  One goes beyond accepted physics.

That's awesome! Can you make a shirt for me and bring it to the MR??😇😘
XOXO, Katalina

Katalina

Quote from: Big Cat on Nov 03, 2017, 12:31 AM
Only for you Rachel. My buddy calls me the Cat short for Black Cat meaning he thinks I am unlucky. Along comes my son who becomes Little Cat so that makes me the Big Cat. It kinda stuck even though it doesn't fit my personality or stature.

Hi! I'm Kat too..nice to meet ya!😂😻
XOXO, Katalina

Katalina

Quote from: Cobia on Feb 07, 2017, 02:18 PM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Feb 07, 2017, 11:28 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Feb 06, 2017, 11:38 PM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Feb 06, 2017, 07:21 AM
One of my other hobbies is prospecting for gold & my name is Bob...

I thought it was Sam!

Sam is my alter ego.  ;) 

"I'm Yosemite Sam ... The meanest, toughest, rip-roarin-est hombre whatever packed a six shooter!"

I don't know about a six shooter but I can vouch for  him being a great shot.  I saw that done one morning !!!

Yosemite Sam..that is a good name my friend, come show me a good time!
XOXO, Katalina

NekoT

Hahaha, I just had to answer this one! XD got my username because I have a Neko (catgirl) fetish and T is a nickname/first letter of my name. I tried to keep it simple!  ;) ;D

Banginit

Mmmm ok its not what u think... Banginit is NOT a sexual reference to me poundin puss..  But I love heavy metal n big fan of classic rock...ufo, deep purple, van halen, led zep, judus priest... banginit reference to head bangin... not all know that. Hugs Bang  8)  n yes pink floyd...lol

MrTShirt

Quote from: Katalina on Nov 26, 2017, 09:07 PM
Quote from: MrTShirt on Nov 25, 2017, 11:50 PM

That's awesome! Can you make a shirt for me and bring it to the MR??😇😘
The t-shirt design is typically based on something simple that the girl feels appropriate.  Ideas?