News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The EARTH QUAKE LADY @ the Mustang

Started by Jagged, Aug 27, 2013, 04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagged

No.  Theere  was   NO  EarthQuake @ the  Mustang.

But  it  was   a  4:1  Quake  out  here  in  town !
(( actually in   Spanish Springs  & th e  Sun Valley  area  ))
     People   kept   asking  me    """Did  U  feel  that"""    To  me :   I barely  felt  it.

It  felt  like  when  I  am  in  bed  w/    a  lady  at   1  of  the houses. 

So....  Which  1  of   U  Mustnag   ladies    started  the   Aug  26, 2K13 Earthquake
      w/  your  Shattering  Orgasism    near  Reno ? ?   ?  ?

I  thinking  it  was  1  of  these  ladies:

Victoria,,    PHoenix -PHX ,,   Belle,,   

Stevie  Ray,,    Latina,,   Ayana,

ALexia,,      JayLynn,,    Carerra,,      Sarah  V.

Aubree,,    Lina,,    Amaris,,   Dixie   Selena,,

ON   2nd   thoght....   I  thing  that ALL  the  Ladies  @  the  house 
        had   booked   a   party   @   the   SAME  time.

&  all   the  ladies  GOT   OFF   @  the Same  TIME
         to    produce   that   small  Earthquake  oustside   of  Reno.

tobyg3

Wow. I've heard that kinda thing can happen, but always thought it was a just a myth.

Good thing that doesn't scare me. Just activates my old firefighter instincts, and I just wanna rush right in and rescue!

caveman

I saw one more than I felt it. It was 2011. I was in warehouse & went outside. I thought it was roofers on the roof & I was going to yell at them. That was when I notice the other tenitce out side. The roof moved like a wave. Like when they were moving roofing matrial like a roll across roof. That was east coast.  I'll take a mustang earth quake a whole lot of shaking & a hot mustang lady. Yap a dap a do!! ;D

pearl pleaser

Jagged,

I can vouch for Ayana in terms of creating human earthquakes. I thought I was in danger of shaking apart each time I was with her, and wish I had a Richter Scale to measure her impact.  ;D ;D ;D

Phoenix

along with a small sumani Jagged  :o  ;D