News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Christmas is coming...

Started by Just Tom, Aug 30, 2013, 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

Those damn elves... can't trust them to do anything right, I must not be beating, umm, I mean 'coaching' them enough. 

For you and Shayne I have to make something specific to fit your beauty and personalities and it just didn't get done before I made my early Christmas delivery this year, and from the sounds of it you will be gone before this jolly guy can get back to the Mustang...but I will get you both a fitting gift, it just may take a bit yet, you know how worn down Santa gets this time of year,

there were few 'to whom it may concern' goodie bags and boxes under the tree, just to cover my butt...but I also knew I had a few more specific ones to make
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Sally

Oh Santa Tom!!!!

Thank you so much for my Christmas gift!! I loved it! Definitely brought a smile to my face and warmth to my heart!! <3  You're the best!! We Love you Santa Tom!! <3 <3

xoxo, Sally

Shayne

Sorry but must reincarnate this topic.. To our beloved Tom.. My magenta 'good luck' charm from 3 years ago that has sadly been going around in circles because of an unfortunate drop incident, has now lost his other fin.. I know it's WAYYY early, (but I'm feeling very vulnerable to bad luck without him) Would you have any time before your next visit to clone him?? If it's at all possible.. I'd love you even more than I already do! Id even do my best to not get the pillow (or your chest) wet in my room before breakfast...wink wink.. Haha.. Can't wait to see your face!! Smooch
Xoxo Shayne:)

Donatella

I'm looking for Santa and I can't find it . What up ?

I'm bad girl.
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

Tiffany

Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Phoenix