Rachel Varga - It Was Fate That We Met

Started by Skibum, Dec 11, 2016, 06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skibum

Let me first tell you how I met Rachel.  We were followers on Twitter but never really interacted. She sent me a message in response to something she noticed in my Twitter header; something regarding a change in my life.  She picked up on it, the only one of my followers. I was struck immediately by her curiosity yet caring reactions when I explained. We became "friends" quickly and understood eachother from the start.

Well I had my first weeklong visit coming up to Reno/Tahoe for skiing and brothel fun so I made sure to set aside a night early in the week to visit Rachel.  I had seen pics of her and we had this great connection but we never really met.  When I arrived and walked in the Saloon for the first time ever she was sitting at a table waiting for me...I realized she really is a cutie right away. .  Like I've heard before it is very true that in person she is incredibly stunning more than her pics reflect.  We chatted a bit,  and  I never felt rushed.

The negotiations were very easy and we went back to her room to have a love session. I have been coming to the area for many years and I don't kiss and tell but I will tell you I had the hottest session ever with this luscious Romanian beauty.  When she works on you I think you will agree!  I couldn't get enough of her and so I did return to see her a few more times before my week came to an end.  In fact I surprised her on her birthday with a visit and gave her a nice orgasm:)

I highly recommend you visit Rachel even though I'd love to have her for my own!

Thank you Rachel darling for an amazing time and I hope to see you soon!

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Rickwild1

Saw her 6 times this week myself.

She is definetly the best.

Good report.

highdrive

Yes. She's nothing short of amazing.
With ladies like her at exit 28, and great food too,  there is no reason to go anywhere else.
Thanks for the report.
HD

RachelVarga

Thank you for the review Mr. Ski. You are a gentleman and I enjoyed our time together very much. I try to give it my all. It's not just about success. I give it my all because that is who I am. Thank you for a wonderful time.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Skibum

Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 14, 2016, 09:38 PM
Thank you for the review Mr. Ski. You are a gentleman and I enjoyed our time together very much. I try to give it my all. It's not just about success. I give it my all because that is who I am. Thank you for a wonderful time.

Rachel, you are successful because of who you are, how you give your all  and how you treat people. You are truly a gem at Mustang💞

RachelVarga

You have always been very good to me. It was good to see you again.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X