News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What was your first sexual fantasy?

Started by Jesslyn, Dec 01, 2017, 04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesslyn

If you can remember, lol! I actually remember my first masturbation session and fantasy that accompanied it when I was seven : I was masturbating with a colored pencil (lol) and I fantasized that I was in a dark, tight cave. There was light in the cave, and as I kept inching my way along, I ran into...a boy who was also stuck inside the cave! (Oooohhhhh...! Suspense!!) I didn't know what to do, but I'd figured I'd try to pass him. I came when we were both pressed up against each other when I was trying to pass!

I grin each time I think back to this, such a simple fantasy! ;D Do you remember what your first sexual fantasy was?   

Katalina

Quote from: Jesslyn on Dec 01, 2017, 04:33 AM
If you can remember, lol! I actually remember my first masturbation session and fantasy that accompanied it when I was seven : I was masturbating with a colored pencil (lol) and I fantasized that I was in a dark, tight cave. There was light in the cave, and as I kept inching my way along, I ran into...a boy who was also stuck inside the cave! (Oooohhhhh...! Suspense!!) I didn't know what to do, but I'd figured I'd try to pass him. I came when we were both pressed up against each other when I was trying to pass!

I grin each time I think back to this, such a simple fantasy! ;D Do you remember what your first sexual fantasy was?

My first sexual fantasies were actually all about girls..which all makes sense now LOL
XOXO, Katalina

Jesslyn

LOL, that's funny! That's really cool you're bisexual, I always wondered about my own sexuality but have never actually experimented!

Cobia

Quote from: Jesslyn on Dec 03, 2017, 04:28 AM
LOL, that's funny! That's really cool you're bisexual, I always wondered about my own sexuality but have never actually experimented!

Ahhhh and I was thinking about a 2 girl party.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Jesslyn

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 03, 2017, 09:56 AM

Ahhhh and I was thinking about a 2 girl party.

Oh, were you now? ;) I'm very hopeful/excited to one day do 2 girl party! I've had plenty of crushes and infatuations on girls but have always been nervous about initiating 

Katalina

It took me a really long time to realize I sincerely had a thing for women and now I can't stop..😂😂😂😂😍😍
XOXO, Katalina

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

LenaStarrXXX

first sexual fantasy i can remember is fantasizing i was a playboy bunny and every man wanted me 😳
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram