News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stranded

Started by RachelVarga, Feb 07, 2017, 02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthMnMan

Quite a scenario to contemplate. Perhaps one's favorite lady might not be the ideal choice for this situation. Having a positive attitude is the most important survival skill. Without a doubt, Lady Rachel would be a great choice. Btw, rather ironic timing that Bambi and his mother were looking at me through the living room window, while I was writing this comment !  lol

Banginit

Not fair havent met anyone yet....but first bet would be Rachel or Skylie

Chief

Jennifer. She knows how to push them buttons.... Ya'all.
When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

Nichole

Nichol of course ! Lol

MrTShirt

Rachel.  She has all the important friends and all the food.  (See below.)

Samantha

Chloe for sure my twin.

Alexia

Victoria can save the day!

lumberjack0306

Leah I'm  never   leaving  the   island 

SixT9er

Rachel,

I know I could depend on her and like she said she has no problem killing Bambi so we won't starve!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

BigBankA7D

Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 31, 2017, 01:31 PM
Rachel,

I know I could depend on her and like she said she has no problem killing Bambi so we won't starve!
I got to agree can't go wrong with a beautiful women that likes to hunt

Victoria

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys! I have actually taken a wilderness survival class or two in my time! And I know how to fish and hunt. I love the outdoors! I think we'd be in pretty good shape!! And those of you that know me, know I have a bit of knowledge in other areas! 😉 

I would take Tara. And Tiana. Both bad ass ladies!!!!

Cobia

Quote from: Victoria on Jul 21, 2018, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence guys! I have actually taken a wilderness survival class or two in my time! And I know how to fish and hunt. I love the outdoors! I think we'd be in pretty good shape!! And those of you that know me, know I have a bit of knowledge in other areas! 😉 

I would take Tara. And Tiana. Both bad ass ladies!!!!

Well, then come down here and I will take you off shore where the big ones live.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Victoria

Bring it on Cobia!!!!

RachelVarga

Bump, for new people.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Boone

Going only from what I have read as we have not actually met....yet, I would definitely choose Rachel. It would appear she has a great sense of humor and plenty to talk about to make the days enjoyable.  Her willingness to kill Bambi to provide the feast is just awesome.  That would also be a huge relief knowing that I wouldn't be trapped  with someone criticizing my own hunting adventures.The appearance of Rachel is amazing enough but the image of her stalking the beast in her grass skirt and coconut bra..........well that's not leaving my mind any time soon. One can dream.