News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thank You Playboy Station truckers!!!

Started by Phoenix, Sep 01, 2013, 03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

:o wow this was the month for my Tiffany Granath fu--ckin trucker fans to come in and play with me  :D it was quite a complamenting suprise :-* first there was an ex military trucker named Ken who came in with his hot pants and high heels blue knee high boots dancing to def leopard for me  (he had heard about puppy/pony having so much fun with me riding him around the mustang in the bar while he was wearing his hoofs...wheee) until noon that next day, he even left his American flag hot pants for me ;D everybody had a blast with him  :D ....then Mule Driver brought in a naughty little female nymp for me to enjoy in the mardi gras room for quite a while  :-* and a few days later a groovy trucker came in for his first time to meet me after hearing me on the Tiffany Granath show back in the day...said he finally got his dispatcher to give him a rout this direction ;) :-* good job trucker man ;) he enjoys me and 4 other girls during his stay here and even enjoyed our lodge  :D it was so very climatically flattering  :) hope they all keep coming back to enjoy there sexual adventures with me :-*.  GOd bless 'em

tobyg3

Just promise you aren't pooped out, and going AWOl before Tuesday, please.