News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lovely Skylie

Started by Wild Bill, Mar 12, 2017, 06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Bill

Skylie is a very sensitive, competent and kind young lady.  She is passionate and warm, and is an excellent and energetic lover.  She moves gracefully and effortlessly with poise and dignity in all settings.

Skylie carries herself with confidence in public, give lots of attention to her date, has a cute laugh and keen sense of humor. She can tease me without being "snarky," and laugh at me without being patronizing.  She enjoys herself in the performance of her duties.

We met some long time friends and business associates for dinner on our out date. They are well schooled and traveled professionals.  All in our dinner party were impressed with her, and they are brutally honest in personal assessments of this type.  Back at the ranch, she satisfied me in every way a woman can satisfy a man.

After being with her I feel like I have made a new friend, instead of engaging in a business transaction. I am very hopeful she is successful in this venture so I can return to see her at the best brothel in Nevada.

Violet

I loved reading this, and I cannot agree more!
Skylie really is something special 💜

SkylieDanger

Thank you so much for the kind words and fun times! You are too sweet  :-*

xoxo
Skylie

Wild Bill

Skylie

The days with you were the highlight of my trip.
Can't wait till next time!!

WB