Author Topic: Not new to brothels, but new to Mustang - with a question or two  (Read 4268 times)

Atlantis

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: Not new to brothels, but new to Mustang - with a question or two
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2017, 09:55:48 AM »
I love that this is a non-smoking house!

Also, I love seeing how very thoughtful you are, it is a very admirable  quality.

I am sure you are headed for an amazing first experience at the Mustang!

Katalina

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 07:29:12 PM »
Thank you to the ladies for following this board.  Getting information from a knowledgeable source is always handy, and in this case circumventing the credit card surcharge by paying with cash will leave more for me to spend.  And that's good for everyone.

Looking forward to seeing ya!!
XOXO, Katalina

JimDiGriz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2017, 02:52:54 AM »
Thank you to the ladies for following this board.  Getting information from a knowledgeable source is always handy, and in this case circumventing the credit card surcharge by paying with cash will leave more for me to spend.  And that's good for everyone.

Katalina

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2017, 06:20:27 PM »
Even though this is an older post, I think it's always great to mention that the MR is a favorite brothel because we are a non-smoking house. Even though girls can smoke outside, there's no smoking in the bar or brothel itself. Various guys have told me that they only visit MR because of this unique perk!

Non smoking is a huge + to me. Smoke makes me sick .

The Mustang Ranch provides many amenities to our clients and girls. They have the safety and respect in top priority for our clients. Which gives me so much pride and heart working here. It's not just about us working girls, this is for our clients above all.💜
XOXO, Katalina

Cherry

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2017, 04:13:15 AM »
We hope to see you soon 😀 I hope your questions were answered good thing we are a non smoking bar now!!! Alot of us are happy about that 😉

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2017, 10:06:42 PM »
Awesome! Glad you're able to come out and have some fun with us.

1. Yes there is a 6% credit card fee; however if you are military (active or retired) and have a military id, the fee is waived.
2. Yes you are correct that we love little treats and it is allowed. Individual sealed items are the way to go. But we have had some very sweet clients who have come in and ordered us pizza while they are here.

We appreciate it and thank you for thinking ahead :)

JimDiGriz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2017, 01:45:41 PM »
I finally got the money saved up for my trip and will be coming out the first week in January.  Rather than make a new thread, could Stevie (or another lady of the house) answer two questions so I can be prepared?:

1.  When paying for a lady's services, is there a surcharge if I use a credit card?
2.  For the other brothel I visited, the ladies weren't allowed to leave once they started their tour.  So to put a little pop in their day I'd bring individual packages of treats (Pepperidge Farm cookies/Ben & Jerry's/etc.), enough for each lady and staff member.  So:  1)  Do the ladies at Mustang enjoy something like this and 2) does management allow it?

(And yes, the non-smoking is one of the reasons I'm looking forward to this visit)

Thanks!

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 03:15:02 PM »
Even though this is an older post, I think it's always great to mention that the MR is a favorite brothel because we are a non-smoking house. Even though girls can smoke outside, there's no smoking in the bar or brothel itself. Various guys have told me that they only visit MR because of this unique perk!

Non smoking is a huge + to me. Smoke makes me sick .
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Stevie Licks

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 02:43:47 PM »

JimDiGriz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2017, 02:02:18 PM »
Thanks, all.  I'm saving up so I can spend without regret, and should be there this summer.

johann

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 09:46:02 PM »
I'm the same, not a line-up guy.

That's one of the really great things about the Mustang Ranch, you can take as long as you want to talk with the ladies in the bar.  No rush, no pressure, take your time.

So just head on in, sit down, and get to know the various ladies there.

Carrera

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 06:05:23 PM »
Hi sweety, we have rooms here u can stay in. You should probably call the office and talk to them.Glad to have you on our boards😜!

Daisy Allison

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 12:26:14 AM »
I'm not a fan of line ups either and at the Mustang you have to request one for it to happen. All of the ladies here are welcoming and sweet as they come! We're excited to have you! If you have any questions your welcome to call the house at +1 775-343-1224 and ask for Tara and/or Jennifer :-* ~Daisy Allison

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 11:41:10 PM »
You can  get  a   room   at the  ranch  very reasonable  price   and  the   only  way  to  go   as far  as  I   am concerned . You can   talk to tara or Jennifer for   recommendations   on ladies . Have a great  time   and welcome  to  the   forum .

Like Lumberjack said just talk to Jennifer or Tara about a room before you get one in town.  In the past I stayed at Holiday inn at exit 19 I think it was.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 10:29:38 PM »
You can  get  a   room   at the  ranch  very reasonable  price   and  the   only  way  to  go   as far  as  I   am concerned . You can   talk to tara or Jennifer for   recommendations   on ladies . Have a great  time   and welcome  to  the   forum .

JimDiGriz

• View Profile
Not new to brothels, but new to Mustang - with a question or two
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 10:13:24 PM »
So I've been to another brothel, and would like to try Mustang.  Could someone answer two questions?:

1.  I don't like lineups because I like to get to know a lady (at least a little) before I can be attracted to her.  My only real requirement is that she doesn't smoke.  Is it possible to enter the Mustang, talk to the house madam, and ask to talk to non-smokers only on a 1:1 basis for a few minutes each?

2.  It looks like there's plenty of hotels in Sparks within a 15 minute drive of the Mustang.  (I'll be flying in, and would want a chance to clean up and grab a nap before doing anything intimate).  Could someone confirm that lodgings are that close?  Or can I just get a room right at Mustang?

Thanks!