Author Topic: Friend and I are new to this  (Read 1063 times)

Cobia

• View Profile
Re: Friend and I are new to this
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 01:12:56 AM »
Your ID will probably be checked at the door and you can't sit at the bar.  Don't worry about the ladies just look around and wink or something and all kinds of good stuff will happen.  Everyone is scared their first visit so " welcome to the club".  Go for it , you will be back again.....
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

JosieX7X

• View Profile
Friend and I are new to this
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 10:12:58 PM »
Hello there. So a close friend of mine and myself are thinking of having a roadtrip all the way from Santa Barbara California to the ranch. I'm currently 19 years old and finishing up my 1st year in college and my friend that is 18 years old that graduates from High school this coming June. Now him and myself are both virgins and both are starting our early years in college and because of that we are on a limited budget. Apart from the long drive we might make, my friend has told me that he might just chicken out once we get there because of how nervous he would be and just wont go through it. Now I would be nervous as well but not as much to back out at the last minute. Any advice I could give him so he won't back out at the last minute? We also wanted to know which ladies are recommended for handling virgins?  Also wanted to know since we are under the drinking age , are we  not allowed near the bar and I've heard most communication with the ladies happens at the bar . One last thing, do you recommend scheduling a date with a lady that you find interested in or should we just show up and ask/not ask for a lineup?
Thank you