World Famous Mustang Ranch

Meet Bailey Rose

Height:    5'3
Eye Color:    Brown
Hair Color: Black
Measurements:    34D-24-34
Lucky Number:    7

My Bio
My name is Bailey Rose. I have almond shaped brown eyes and long, dark hair. I am 5'3 with 34D breast cup size. I am passionate about eroticism with a desire to please my companion in every way possible. I can be fun and energetic or sexy and dominant. I am open to BDSM, anal, threesomes, or any sexual position that you may dream of. If you have been looking for something different and unforgettable, then I am your dream girl. Treat yourself to an amazing sexy and sensual party with me.

Cobia

Great job on these pictures Jennifer !!  Thanks.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

easy

I was lucky enough to meet Bailey Rose last year.  She is stunningly beautiful, has an absolutely perfect, fit, young body and is so sweet and kind. The only thing that could have made our time together any better would have been if it were longer.    ;D

Prospector Bob

How cool!  8)  Big hugs for Jennifer for posting Bailey's photo & profile. Great idea!  :)  :-*
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

lumberjack0306

I hope  that   this   becomes  a  regular  thing    1 lady per day

Cobia

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Jun 09, 2017, 08:35 PM
I hope  that   this   becomes  a  regular  thing    1 lady per day

I second that.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Bailey Rose

My ultimate desire is for our bodies to perform like a true orchestra. For every sound and every movement to be in tune and that there is harmony in every gesture; for everything is in place and I feel in harmony with the entire universe. I want us to dance to this music. I want to feel that unshakable harmony that happens every time our skins touch. But because those moments always come to a finish, there is no other option but to repeat them.

P.S

I am planning my next trip Very soon.
XOXOXO BAILEY ROSE

easy

Quote from: Bailey Rose on Sep 18, 2017, 09:32 PM

P.S

I am planning my next trip Very soon.

So am I !   ;)