Author Topic: Tori returning  (Read 11343 times)

chuckar chaser

• View Profile
Re: Tori returning
« Reply #78 on: Today at 04:16:19 PM »
Chuck, I know someone that could deliver those chocolates for you when Tori is there if you want to save on shipping.  ;)

There you go Chuck problem solved you buy, and Bigfoot's United Delivery Service will deliver them for you. Make it happen Chuck!😉😁😎

WOW! So much help out there to get the sweet sexy Tori some more sweets. You all are such sweet folks to help a guy out. :). I'll let you all know if I need help.
You can not use someone else's fire.
You can only use your own. And in order
To do that. You must first be willing to believe
That you have it.
                             Audre Lorde

Ironman

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: Today at 02:17:16 PM »
Chuck, I know someone that could deliver those chocolates for you when Tori is there if you want to save on shipping.  ;)

There you go Chuck problem solved you buy, and Bigfoot's United Delivery Service will deliver them for you. Make it happen Chuck!😉😁😎

Bigfoot

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: Today at 08:30:13 AM »

Ironman

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2019, 08:08:09 AM »
I'll be back and available Jan 31 to Feb 11! Come spend an early valentines with me or perhaps treat me to an early birthday gift with your touch.. (or other thoughtful gifts if you desire). Look forward to playing, partying, talking, laughing and having sensual fun when I get back! Xoxo

Here that Chuck? You chocolate valentines day buy it for Miss Tori!😉😎

Yeah I hear it. Life is not being completely polite at this time so not sure I will make it over on this trip. (Nothing bad just how things go)

Enjoy your time off Tori hope you get very much spoiled on your return and your Valentine's day and birthday are spectacular.
Ship it Chuck chocolate delivered to MR for Tori and all that other girls on shift the day its delivered.😁 I am confident Miss Tori will remember to thank you in her own special way 😎next time you can make it into MR😉

chuckar chaser

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2019, 04:44:47 AM »
I'll be back and available Jan 31 to Feb 11! Come spend an early valentines with me or perhaps treat me to an early birthday gift with your touch.. (or other thoughtful gifts if you desire). Look forward to playing, partying, talking, laughing and having sensual fun when I get back! Xoxo

Yeah I hear it. Life is not being completely polite at this time so not sure I will make it over on this trip. (Nothing bad just how things go)

Enjoy your time off Tori hope you get very much spoiled on your return and your Valentine's day and birthday are spectacular.
That you have it.
                             Audre Lorde

Ironman

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2019, 04:59:23 AM »

Tori

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2019, 03:15:08 AM »

Anika

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2019, 10:22:16 PM »
Tori, I'm sorry to miss you... But here's hoping your 2019 will be prosperous and joyful.  It was such a pleasure to talk with you and I really hope to have more delightful conversations with you in the future.  Until then, have a blast for me.  Xo, Anika

Ember

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2018, 01:08:04 PM »

It's so crazy to think that 2018 is almost over! Here's to making some amazing new memories before we get launched into 2019!!!

Isn't it!?!? I feel like this year FLEW by! I can't wait to see what 2019 brings!!

Tori

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2018, 11:27:14 PM »
I'm gonna be ready to start the new year off with a bang. Literally and hopefully. I'll be in house and likely available for parties Jan 4 to 14th. Hope to see you and have some warm times together

Madison

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2018, 01:52:45 PM »
Heyyyyyyy friends, fun pals, playmates, etc... I'll be back and likely available to party Nov 15 thru Dec 10. I really hope to see many familiar and also new faces. This is my last trip for 2018. Let's make it a good one and have some wonderful times and sexy memories together! Xoxo

It's so crazy to think that 2018 is almost over! Here's to making some amazing new memories before we get launched into 2019!!!

Tori

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2018, 10:47:28 PM »
I'm sorrryyyyyy guyzzx
. I guess you'll have to give me some naughty spanking

Just Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2018, 03:00:50 AM »
Santa Tom will have to get off his ass and get Tori's Christmas goodie made and delivered then... cripes...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

shutterbug

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2018, 02:58:36 AM »
She's on my "naughty" list too, but the good one. ;D

Bigfoot

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2018, 04:08:26 PM »
You're leaving before the Santa Pub Crawl... you're now on this Santa's naughty list.  ;)

Tori

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2018, 10:43:49 PM »
Heyyyyyyy friends, fun pals, playmates, etc... I'll be back and likely available to party Nov 15 thru Dec 10. I really hope to see many familiar and also new faces. This is my last trip for 2018. Let's make it a good one and have some wonderful times and sexy memories together! Xoxo

Ranger0275

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2018, 11:58:09 PM »
This will be our 4th time there.

Tori

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2018, 11:24:37 PM »
Are you ok with couples?
Yes, couples are fine. My only requirement is that everyone consents and is excited about it and we establish good communication about what will take place, etc

KC

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2018, 07:13:11 PM »
I guess I will miss you again. I will be at the ranch November 9th thru the 11th...

Ranger0275

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2018, 02:09:57 PM »
Are you ok with couples?

Tori

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2018, 12:19:16 PM »
I should be available, yes.

Ranger0275

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2018, 09:43:01 PM »
Tori my wife will be there on the evening of the 24 around 7 pm. Will you be available?  Thank you!

chuckar chaser

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2018, 12:45:17 PM »
However, we’ll still have to disagree on one point. Based on all the comments on this board, you should know that no amount of time is going to be enough. So please keep getting your sexy self out here as often as you can.

Shutterbug for sure never enough time.
That you have it.
                             Audre Lorde

shutterbug

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2018, 03:11:56 AM »
I'm also tentatively planning to be here November 14 to Dec 11.

Thanks a bunch for the extended update. Even tentative schedules help for those of us who have to plan a little further ahead. And don’t worry, we all know that no schedule is a sure thing. But knowing that I can adjust my plans slightly and increase my chances of meeting up, the world is right again.

However, we’ll still have to disagree on one point. Based on all the comments on this board, you should know that no amount of time is going to be enough. So please keep getting your sexy self out here as often as you can.

Tori

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2018, 03:42:21 PM »
I'm also tentatively planning to be here November 14 to Dec 11. Hopefully that'll be enough time for those who want to see me. Let's end this year on a good happy sexy note, eh?