Author Topic: Tori returning  (Read 2809 times)

Just Sayin

• View Profile
Re: Tori returning
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 05:49:25 PM »
Yahooo....Your pictures are finally up!!! I'll be watching for that red dress with the smoken hot legs poking out the bottom !! Just signed up so I'll give you a hint who this is.....You've got my shirt and my full attention.Your pictures are hot as I expected them to be. Zippers are definitely Zipped to high to suit me, but you know me. I was pretty damn happy when you were wearing just the neckless !!!  Did I ever tell you you're BEAUTIFUL ??

Tori

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 06:14:57 PM »
Thank you all for an amazing and fun trip. I'll be looking forward to coming back at the very end of September or beginning of October. I'll update when I have exact dates. Again, thanks for your love and support. It's so fun partying here  ;) :-*

Tori

• Ladies
    • View Profile
TORI RETURN, DATE CHANGE
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 06:25:19 AM »
Change of dates!! I will be available Aug 16-29 to party! Come see me :)

Tori

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 02:09:38 AM »
Awww, I'm flattered I made such an impression that you look forward to my return  ;D :-*

Just Tom

• But Mister Peabody....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 01:52:48 AM »
Tori is coming back! After a tremendously fun first trip, I decided I just had to return. I will be there from the 9th to 24 of August. Look forward to seeing you all  :-*

yayyyy!!!! you said you were having fun, so it's good to see you  are coming back... more dates to put on the calendar in RED CRAYON
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Tori

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Tori returning
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 08:31:35 PM »
Tori is coming back! After a tremendously fun first trip, I decided I just had to return. I will be there from the 9th to 24 of August. Look forward to seeing you all  :-*