News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tori returning

Started by Tori, Aug 04, 2017, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven

I'll just be missing you! Bummer.
If you haven't seen it yet, you're video in the bar looks incredible! You are such a beauty.  :-*

Just Sayin

Hey beautiful! I'm in California for another week but I'll be back before you leave. Anxious to see you again.

Tori

So, it looks like I'll be working 4pm to 4am. Hopefully those hours cover those who need to come in the afternoon and also the night owls. Looking forward to having lots of fun and pleasurable times! Come see me, please  :-*

Tori

Thank you to all for a wonderful last trip. I enjoyed giving and receiving pleasure and having a great time with familiar and new faces. I'll be back for a brief trip and available April 12-19th. I hope to share some good times with you. Please come see me :)

Tori

Returning for a somewhat long trip for may! I'll be available may 4-23, most likely night shift. I'll know more as the time nears. Look forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones. I enjoy everything from quick passionate sessions, to a slow sensual girlfriend experience, to even overnight adventures. Anything is possible. Come see me!
😘😍

Tori

I'm back in house and ready to have fun! Mostly night shift, I think 11p to 9a but I'll update if there's any changes. Look forward to having lots of sensual fun and playtime. Come see me!

Tori

Ok, mistake. I'm gonna be 9p to 7a but can take appointments during off times if needed. Just let me know in advance so I can prepare.

Tori

I'm baaaaaacccckk! Feels like I've been gone forever! I'm ready to have lots of fun! I'll be here thru July 2. My shift is 7p to 5a. Hope to see familiar faces and eager new folks.

KC

Good morning Tori. Will you be at the ranch in July for the CWMC activities? The dates are July 18th thru July 22nd. I hope to see you there...

KC

lumberjack0306

See you  there   this  weekend 

Tori

Quote from: KC on Jun 21, 2018, 12:32 PM
Good morning Tori. Will you be at the ranch in July for the CWMC activities? The dates are July 18th thru July 22nd. I hope to see you there...

Unfortunately I won't be able to. I will be back for the second half of August tho

KC

Jasper

Welcome back!!!!
Time to slay the summer!

Tori

So I will be doing a short trip this month. Hope to see many familiar and new faces. I should be available Aug 21 to 27th. Cum see me!

Jasper

Hurry up and cum back home!!!

Tori

I'll be back and ready to party evening of Sept 13 to early morning on the 27th. Hope to see yall!