SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tori returning

Started by Tori, Aug 04, 2017, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shutterbug

She's on my "naughty" list too, but the good one. ;D

Just Tom

Santa Tom will have to get off his ass and get Tori's Christmas goodie made and delivered then... cripes...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Tori

I'm sorrryyyyyy guyzzx
. I guess you'll have to give me some naughty spanking

Madison

Quote from: Tori on Nov 05, 2018, 10:43 PM
Heyyyyyyy friends, fun pals, playmates, etc... I'll be back and likely available to party Nov 15 thru Dec 10. I really hope to see many familiar and also new faces. This is my last trip for 2018. Let's make it a good one and have some wonderful times and sexy memories together! Xoxo

It's so crazy to think that 2018 is almost over! Here's to making some amazing new memories before we get launched into 2019!!!

Tori

I'm gonna be ready to start the new year off with a bang. Literally and hopefully. I'll be in house and likely available for parties Jan 4 to 14th. Hope to see you and have some warm times together

Ember

Quote from: Madison on Nov 28, 2018, 01:52 PM

It's so crazy to think that 2018 is almost over! Here's to making some amazing new memories before we get launched into 2019!!!

Isn't it!?!? I feel like this year FLEW by! I can't wait to see what 2019 brings!!

Anika

Tori, I'm sorry to miss you... But here's hoping your 2019 will be prosperous and joyful.  It was such a pleasure to talk with you and I really hope to have more delightful conversations with you in the future.  Until then, have a blast for me.  Xo, Anika

Tori

I'll be back and available Jan 31 to Feb 11! Come spend an early valentines with me or perhaps treat me to an early birthday gift with your touch.. (or other thoughtful gifts if you desire). Look forward to playing, partying, talking, laughing and having sensual fun when I get back! Xoxo

Ironman

Quote from: Tori on Jan 19, 2019, 03:15 AM
I'll be back and available Jan 31 to Feb 11! Come spend an early valentines with me or perhaps treat me to an early birthday gift with your touch.. (or other thoughtful gifts if you desire). Look forward to playing, partying, talking, laughing and having sensual fun when I get back! Xoxo

Here that Chuck? You chocolate valentines day buy it for Miss Tori!😉😎

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jan 20, 2019, 04:44 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Jan 19, 2019, 04:59 AM
Quote from: Tori on Jan 19, 2019, 03:15 AM

Here that Chuck? You chocolate valentines day buy it for Miss Tori!😉😎

Yeah I hear it. Life is not being completely polite at this time so not sure I will make it over on this trip. (Nothing bad just how things go)

Enjoy your time off Tori hope you get very much spoiled on your return and your Valentine's day and birthday are spectacular.
Ship it Chuck chocolate delivered to MR for Tori and all that other girls on shift the day its delivered.😁 I am confident Miss Tori will remember to thank you in her own special way 😎next time you can make it into MR😉

Bigfoot

Chuck, I know someone that could deliver those chocolates for you when Tori is there if you want to save on shipping.  ;)

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Jan 21, 2019, 08:30 AM
Chuck, I know someone that could deliver those chocolates for you when Tori is there if you want to save on shipping.  ;)

There you go Chuck problem solved you buy, and Bigfoot's United Delivery Service will deliver them for you. Make it happen Chuck!😉😁😎

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jan 21, 2019, 04:16 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Jan 21, 2019, 02:17 PM
Quote from: Bigfoot on Jan 21, 2019, 08:30 AM

There you go Chuck problem solved you buy, and Bigfoot's United Delivery Service will deliver them for you. Make it happen Chuck!😉😁😎

WOW! So much help out there to get the sweet sexy Tori some more sweets. You all are such sweet folks to help a guy out. :). I'll let you all know if I need help.

I just making sure you maintain the high demanding Standards you sign on for as self appointed number 1 fan of a lady. It just happens to be Tori.😎

See I have moocho experience with this kind of fandom so I making sure you do it right.😁

As for BF he just figures any reason to hang out with Miss Tori again is a good reason.😎

So yeah Chuck we here to make sure you do this right dude.😉

Jasper

Dear Tori, you look so sexy in your outfit today in your beautiful shining necklace! I know I've already partied with you before, I really wanna play with you again! The things we still haven't done together! I want to get super nasty with you and a gentleman. Dear gentlemen take me and Tori to Las Vegas on an out date....  what do you want to do in Las Vegas Tori?  💋

Ironman

Quote from: Jasper on Feb 06, 2019, 05:57 AM
Dear Tori, you look so sexy in your outfit today in your beautiful shining necklace! I know I've already partied with you before, I really wanna play with you again! The things we still haven't done together! I want to get super nasty with you and a gentleman. Dear gentlemen take me and Tori to Las Vegas on an out date....  what do you want to do in Las Vegas Tori?  💋

Chuck You Tori and Jasper in Vegas that's a hell of an idea. A beyond great idea for you! Do it Chuck!!👍🏻👍🏻😉😉😁😁