Main Menu

Santa Tom is getting his list together

Started by Just Tom, Aug 16, 2017, 04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichole

How sweet of you ! We all appreciate it so much  :-*

Stevie Licks

Quote from: Just Tom on Aug 16, 2017, 04:19 AM
and he knows he has to start early.... next week we start training the burros that replaced the reindeer, so if you ladies have any thing you want Santa Tom to try and get, you better chime in

For a newbie to Mustang...wth are you talking about? LOL

Nichole

Quote from: Stevie Licks on Nov 10, 2017, 02:36 PM
and he knows he has to start early.... next week we start training the burros that replaced the reindeer, so if you ladies have any thing you want Santa Tom to try and get, you better chime in

Lol 😄

Just Tom

Quote from: Stevie Licks on Nov 10, 2017, 02:36 PM

you are too young to remember the Great Elf Strike of '15, and the meltdown of the trusted team of 8 reindeer that hauled Santa Tom around; short form is I had to switch to burros to deliver goodies to all the good folks at exit 28...

the starting to make his list of goodies and gifts for those folks early, like in August, is because the sometimes long periods between asking the ladies what they want on the forum, and actually getting a response....

the ladies have come back to the forum, but how long will they stay?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Just Tom

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 07, 2017, 04:04 AM
Santa Tom! I've missed you. Where have you bee? Hopefully I'll get to sit on Santa Tom's lap before Christmas and he can tell me if I've been good or naughty 😈😈😈😍😍😍

honey, you are always good, at being naughty.... so what do you want from santa tom's bag?

Just Tom

so let's see, so far i have something for Lydia, something for Whitney, working on Joe and Jordan's wishes, a good hint from Papa Dave, and another good hint from Rachael, but the rest of the list is still pretty blank, and i haven't had the time to do research in person this year on favorite colors or desires, other than LOTS of Arnica cream for those pole bruises...

so gimme some hints, and remember i aint the only one who reads this, some other guy might come in with your favorite goodie ...

Alexia

I will be making my list this week and I will let you know Santa Tom 💋😘

Morgan

Can I have Santa Tom for Christmas?

Just Tom

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 14, 2017, 08:37 AM
I will be making my list this week and I will let you know Santa Tom 💋😘

Santa tom saw that list and he's working on it, it may not be much but he will get you something sweets. hope you are around late next week, it's the first chance he's had to escape reality.....

Just Tom

Quote from: Morgan on Nov 14, 2017, 11:03 PM
Can I have Santa Tom for Christmas?

you don't want Santa tom, babe, he's smelly and past his expiration date... but i do look forward to seeing you....

Just Tom

who ever thought handling a 28 burro team was going to be easy was misinformed... ole Silver the sleigh has to go to the body shop over the holidays; with all them dad blamed, independent thinking, burros out front, the sleigh didn't make it all the way through an intersection the other night  >:(

but never fear, Enterprise will come to the rescue.....

and as i have gotten very few hints, wishes or specific desires since i started to ask in August... i went down and bought a 100 pound sack of charcoal chunks and a bunch of old socks, now i just have to start wrapping presents...

Alexia

Hehe awww Santa Tom can I be your Ms. Claus 😘💋

Cherry

You're here too much to be santa 😂😂

KittiMinx

Be sure to jingle everyone's bells, Santa Tom!  :P

Katalina

Santa baby..a 54 convertible too..light blue..😍😍😍😍😜😜
XOXO, Katalina