Author Topic: appointments weeks in advance  (Read 752 times)

Cherry

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: appointments weeks in advance
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2017, 04:09:09 AM »
Alot of girls don't give their dates to the office in advance because they don't make regular trips, your best bet would be to contact her directly with a PM.

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 12:04:06 PM »
You can always send us a private message and see what our schedules are like. That might be the best way to find out the schedules of  whichever girl or girls you want to see.

Bart.Pimpson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 07:31:00 PM »
You really gotta keep calling and asking.  I was in the same boat too last month, wanting to come out and see a specific girl that seems to show up for one week per month.  Maybe look into an airline that lets you reschedule your flight easy and without penalty so that way you can keep deferring your travel until you get lucky.

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 12:40:13 PM »
Ummm that is a tough one.  Maybe you will have to try again as time gets closer or try another lady.

( check your messages please )
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 01:47:34 PM by Cobia »
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

newguysteve

• View Profile
appointments weeks in advance
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 12:27:33 PM »
Hi all I'm a new guy named Steve. I want to make a trip to the ranch in December for only 1 girl. I want to make the appointment now, but the lady I'm interested in won't let me know if she will be available for the date I chose. If I call the office they just say that they don't know when the ladies will be in. What should I do?  :'(