News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Why You Should Join Us Here!

Started by RachelVarga, Oct 23, 2017, 04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

I currently see 105 visitors and 4 registered members. This tells me that a large amount of you read this board but don't interact with it.

I know some of the reasons but it would be best to hear it from you! We need you to tell us what would make you join in. At least register to answer this post.

Forums are an old technology and social networks rule the roost but nothing is like a forum. It's a community. We want you to have a good time and be a part of our fun community. That's what you are here for right?

There is no drama or fighting here. No one is going to attack you for liking a girl a lot. No one is going to call you a white knight. Trolling is a fire that gets stomped out quick. Yes it's a house forum so yes it is strict and we only want positive posts but who would want negative posts anyways? Some of you may have been burned on another forum but that won't happrn here because here your opinion matters.

You won't find board wars here either. No girl is going to bump thirty of her posts every 30 minutes.

Lastly, the Mustang has always been known for it's discretion. You will have no worries with that. The Mustang has and always will be the premiere brothel for stars to visit. I bet you don't know any that have visited have you? Exactly, because we put our customers first and protect them.

You will never see us on TMZ!

I hope that helps. Now click the register button.

Rachel
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Cobia

Thanks for your post Rachel.  For whatever it is worth I am always here and yes it is nice to not be attacked at every post.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ryan313

I appreciate your post Rachel. I am going to guess 40 of the 100 have an account. They just dont log in when the come to glance to see what is new. But that is just my two cents. Other than that yes your establishment is wonderful and your forums are great. Anyways you'll be see me on the forums a little more. And thank you for making everyone feel comfortable. Cheers
Your personal warming plate

RachelVarga

Quote from: Ryan313 on Oct 27, 2017, 04:41 AM
I appreciate your post Rachel. I am going to guess 40 of the 100 have an account. They just dont log in when the come to glance to see what is new. But that is just my two cents. Other than that yes your establishment is wonderful and your forums are great. Anyways you'll be see me on the forums a little more. And thank you for making everyone feel comfortable. Cheers

Thank you both for the feedback.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Dirk Diggler

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Oct 27, 2017, 03:14 AM
Rachel,
seeing you ladies posting on here again will help out a lot on getting others joining in. I think there are others besides me that prefer the forum to other media.

I agree completely. It's really nice to see more activity and I was honestly surprised by all the new threads as I had not checked this board recently. I think most of us are quite appreciative when a lady takes the time to share her thoughts and a little about herself.

Dirk

RachelVarga

Quote from: Dirk Diggler on Nov 03, 2017, 01:30 PM
Rachel,
seeing you ladies posting on here again will help out a lot on getting others joining in. I think there are others besides me that prefer the forum to other media.

I agree completely. It's really nice to see more activity and I was honestly surprised by all the new threads as I had not checked this board recently. I think most of us are quite appreciative when a lady takes the time to share her thoughts and a little about herself.

Dirk

Thank you Dirk. The Mustang girls will be coming on more and we have more posts being created. Thank you for participating!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Ariel

Quote from: RachelVarga on Nov 03, 2017, 02:23 PM
Quote from: Dirk Diggler on Nov 03, 2017, 01:30 PM
Rachel,

Dirk

Thank you Dirk. The Mustang girls will be coming on more and we have more posts being created. Thank you for participating!
I will definitely be participating more often as well.

Katalina

It's so much more than just a brothel, we're all sincerely here for each and every client we see. We hold a spot in our hearts for you all💜
XOXO, Katalina

Nichole

Rachel, you worded this perfectly. I totally agree, more members should join the MR forum family & have some fun on here with us while you plan your next trip :)