News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🍑WHITNEY⭐WHITNEY⭐WHITNEY🍑

Started by Whitney, Nov 11, 2017, 12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

I'm excited to let everyone know I changed my name from Kassie to WHITNEY! I 💖 it and I hope you do to! My shift is 7pm-7am and I'll be here a couple weeks! Who's ready for me cause I'm ready for you!🤤😘😘
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Ironman

Quote from: Kassie on Nov 11, 2017, 12:55 AM
I'm excited to let everyone know I changed my name from Kassie to WHITNEY! I 💖 it and I hope you do to! My shift is 7pm-7am and I'll be here a couple weeks! Who's ready for me cause I'm ready for you!🤤😘😘

You should change your display name on the fourm as well just a thought should be easy to do. If you can't change it your web admin can all your posts would magically change to Whitney and all your PM will remain. Will be easier then registered a new. Name make it easier for those that have not had the pleasure yet to find you extra. just a thought.

That being said you can. Change your name as long as your booty maintains its usual high standard.😉

Alexia

Ironman where have you been? Don't miss her before the year is over. She is looker hotter than ever!!!

Ironman

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 12, 2017, 09:51 PM
Ironman where have you been? Don't miss her before the year is over. She is looker hotter than ever!!!

I am still alive Alexia thanks for asking. I am just hanging out In the Shadows these days for the most part. But I am still keeping an eye on all the ladies that would include Ka or I guess Whitney now that will take a little getting used to.😆 That would also include you Alexia. I am just keeping in the shadows mostly these days. I don't even post on SIN much anymore.

Was a rough summer neck and back issues. My dog died😥 a week befors my birthday back in July. Actually have to confess I took his passing much harder then when the others passed away. Maybe because I am getting older maybe because there was always another dog there to help mourn the loss of the other. Maybe a little of both. All I know is even though he has been gone almost 5 months now I am still carrying his dog tags around with me.😦 Not ready for a new dog yet though, and I Have always been the type that has trouble letting go of some things.....

Anyway I am OK Alexia thanks for asking yes I am going to  be up in Reno December 1 and 2nd just like always, but I don't know if this years trip will include a visit to Mustang or any brothel or not. Money and I are not getting along well in 2017😔 If I don't feel like I can afford to part with at least what I dropped on Rea last year might be better to just not even walk in the door this year, but we will see. You know I tend to say one thing and do the other often so we will see!

Yes Ka or Whitney sorry used to the other name.😆 Anyway I peeked at her Instagram and hit the follow button. She will always be a pretty lady. Her and I on a mattress may or may not be in the cards anymore. Time will tell with that too. If we happen to both be in the building at the same time and I have a little money key words being a little😔 She will have the rite of first Refusal because of past history with her she has earned that rite and I owe her that much....

We don't know what the future will hold, but either way I will always remember her fondly rather she goes by Kassie Whitney or some other name.

For the record though before I end this post I have fond memories of you as well Alexia.😎  I have fond memories of all the ladies that unfortunately for them had to endure the horror show that is me Naked.😆

Prospector Bob

Kassie or Whitney... "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Whitney

Thank you for the info Ironman😘

Whitney

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Nov 13, 2017, 09:51 AM
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘ugh melt my heart some more darling!

Ironman

Quote from: Kassie on Nov 14, 2017, 01:31 AM

Your welcome pretty lady. I will have fond memories of you no matter what the future holds for me, and rather or not we are destined to well er um Dance together again or not you will always be a memory I will look back on fondly. I just wanted you to know that.😎

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Kassie on Nov 14, 2017, 01:34 AM

I guess we're even then. Your avatar pic makes my heart melt!  :-*

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Nov 14, 2017, 01:20 PM
Quote from: Kassie on Nov 14, 2017, 01:34 AM

I guess we're even then. Your avatar pic makes my heart melt!  :-*

🤔🤔 Your heart is down that low PB?🤔🤔 Wow you must have evolved differently then the rest of the Male spices if your heart is below your waist my friend.😉😆😆

Whitney

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 14, 2017, 02:42 AM

Your welcome pretty lady. I will have fond memories of you no matter what the future holds for me, and rather or not we are destined to well er um Dance together again or not you will always be a memory I will look back on fondly. I just wanted you to know that.😎
You're one of my greatest most memorable experiences I ever had and will never forget. Stay positive and things always workout babe. 😘 After all it just didn't happen once!

Ironman

Quote from: Whitney on Nov 14, 2017, 09:37 PM

You're one of my greatest most memorable experiences I ever had and will never forget. Stay positive and things always workout babe. 😘 After all it just didn't happen once!

You are right it was more then once. You still hold the record for shortest turn around between our first meeting and getting me back in a Room after I left the property. 23 hours. To give that a little context for the newer lurkers and or members who are not aware of how I rolled did things however you wish to phase things. There have been several ladies I have repeated with over the last 15 years. Most of the time the bookings would come in bunches. But for whatever reason rather it be usually timing because normally if I found one that  really well er um knew how to get me in the mood and keep in it or circumstances. Not counting same day I have not left the building yet let's go again before I leave bookings. The average between night 1 and until we meet again no matter whom the lady was 3 years. Kassie or Whitney rather sorry pretty lady I'll get used  to the name change anyway she got me back in a room less then 24 hours later it was around 23. Hence she holds a record in my universe, and for those that have not heard them she was involved directly with some of my more interesting stories.

Anyway be all that as it may.

Thank you for your kind words in the above quote Whitney hey I didn't mess up the name that time things are looking up already.😆 Anyway thanks for your kind words young lady they mean a lot to me and at least for one day my version of the day out of bed about 5 50pm. My version of a day has now started on a high note.😎 For that young lady I say thank you.🤗

Whitney

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 15, 2017, 03:39 AM

You are right it was more then once. You still hold the record for shortest turn around between our first meeting and getting me back in a Room after I left the property. 23 hours. To give that a little context for the newer lurkers and or members who are not aware of how I rolled did things however you wish to phase things. There have been several ladies I have repeated with over the last 15 years. Most of the time the bookings would come in bunches. But for whatever reason rather it be usually timing because normally if I found one that  really well er um knew how to get me in the mood and keep in it or circumstances. Not counting same day I have not left the building yet let's go again before I leave bookings. The average between night 1 and until we meet again no matter whom the lady was 3 years. Kassie or Whitney rather sorry pretty lady I'll get used  to the name change anyway she got me back in a room less then 24 hours later it was around 23. Hence she holds a record in my universe, and for those that have not heard them she was involved directly with some of my more interesting stories.

Thank you for your kind words in the above quote Whitney hey I didn't mess up the name that time things are looking up already.😆 Anyway thanks for your kind words young lady they mean a lot to me and at least for one day my version of the day out of bed about 5 50pm. My version of a day has now started on a high note.😎 For that young lady I say thank you.🤗
I know baby! Great chemistry, great pussy, great dick= Best times with me at the Mustang Resort and LOADS of well you know! 😜 No no no thank you!

Whitney

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I'm having just today WEDNESDAY off so if you planned to cum 😋 see me today I appologize and mabey you could work around your schedule as I will be working again THURSDAY November 16th until TUESDAY November 21. My schedule is 7pm-7am but book and appointment with me anytime day or night, I'm here for you and looking forward to meeting some wonderful people! 😘😍

Ironman

Quote from: Whitney on Nov 15, 2017, 05:19 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Nov 15, 2017, 03:39 AM

I know baby! Great chemistry, great pussy, great dick= Best times with me at the Mustang Resort and LOADS of well you know! 😜 No no no thank you!

Yes  were always very good af Putting the little guy in the mood and keeping him spirits up.🤗

I don't give recommendations often but people ask. If they say Mustang Your name is usually the one  I drop first. So glad you posted your name change on here so I drop the proper name.😉