News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Charlotte the Harlot ⚠️ Dungeon party

Started by Cherry, Nov 19, 2017, 08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherry

Atlantis mentioned the heels clicking on the new floor and I have to say it might be my favorite part of the whole room 😍 the anticipation a blindfolded sub experiences as you hear us around you, but don't know where we are. It will give you goosebumps! Plus since it's polished you might get a peek up a dress 😉

Caleesi

The sexy Charlotte dominating with the gorgeous Cherry assisting?!?! I'm so down for that!!! Sounds like an amazingly sexy time!!! I need an audience spot, front row please!!!!😅😅😅

Charlotte

;D Well I might as well get in on this since you're talking about me. Sounds like a whole world of fun but I'm not surprised. Cherry always has such fun ideas!  ;)

OlderPhart

Well....I'm "Up" for it   ;)
- no audience though  :-X

Katalina

Quote from: OlderPhart on Dec 06, 2017, 05:05 PM

😣😣😣 the audience thing may have gone a little far...😂😂
XOXO, Katalina

Cobia

Quote from: Katalina on Dec 06, 2017, 05:18 PM
Quote from: OlderPhart on Dec 06, 2017, 05:05 PM

😣😣😣 the audience thing may have gone a little far...😂😂

I had a tour of that room......no thanks.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Zedshead

I had tour of that room.......yes please!

Audience and all! 

Wouldn't it be fun if it turned out to be Switch party, and the unsuspecting assistant, Miss Cherry, also wound up getting her pretty little bottom spanked to a, what else!, Cherry Red?

Morgan

Victoria

I can think of some naughty things to do to Charlotte in the dungeon... 😈

Cherry

Quote from: Zedshead on Dec 12, 2017, 02:28 AM
I had tour of that room.......yes please!

Audience and all! 

Wouldn't it be fun if it turned out to be Switch party, and the unsuspecting assistant, Miss Cherry, also wound up getting her pretty little bottom spanked to a, what else!, Cherry Red?

This may or may not have happened before 😉😉

Jesslyn

Lol, that room sounds like quite the eventful place! I've never partied in it before, but hopefully one day! ;)

Michael j.

Is it true it costs $5000 to use the dungeon room? :(
Michael J.

Zedshead

Quote from: Michael j. on Dec 22, 2017, 06:36 AM
Is it true it costs $5000 to use the dungeon room? :(

I am sure there is a fee to use the dungeon, but that figure seems a mite excessive; and, while I suppose it could be, it does not sound reasonable to me. I would not think that house fees to use specialty features would come under the prohibition of discussing prices outside of the ranch proper, so could one of the ladies answer Micheal J's question? It may have to be kicked up to management, but kinky minds want to know!

Zed

lumberjack0306

No that's for conforte house dungeon  parties are negotiable 

Zedshead

I'm not sure what conforte means in this context. I think it's Spanish for conveffe, but I'm not sure...

Anyway, price discussions are real thread killers, no?

Bye the way Lumberjack, what an excellent birthday present for our beautiful Morgan! Well played sir. Well played.

Zed