🎉🎂🍾 Birthday/Christmas List 🍾🎂🎉

Started by Alexia, Nov 22, 2017, 01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

As requested by several, here is a list for my upcoming birthday next month & Christmas 😘. 

Gift cards
- Sephora
- Target
- Victoria's Secret
- Apple
- Visa
- Southwest (so I can fly up to make more trips to the Mustang).
- Peppermill or Atlantis (for a wonderful Spa day or come and take me on an outdate and let's hit up the spa together)

These are always great to let me pick out something I need/want. Some find it impersonal but I thinks it's better to have a lady pick out something she loves and will use unless she tells you the exact item she likes.

Perfume
- FlowerBomb by Vicktor & Rolf
- Chanel Chance

To smell deliciously yummy for you 😘

Toys
Any new toy from our toy chest to use in our party!

Cordless Bluetooth Speaker
In need of one to use to play music from my phone.
Bose has some great speakers.

I will be here until Dec 5th if you can't make it in to see me before then you can always mail any items to the office. I greatly appreciate any gifts but they aren't necessary. I would love to to see your smiling faces before the end of the year.

Xoxo Alexia

Cherry

I hear guys say all the time gift cards are too impersonal... but we are ladies and ladies love to SHOP! Plus who says we're not thinking about you while we buy all our goodies 😉

Michael j.

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 22, 2017, 01:45 AMSephora seems to be affiliated with JC Penney.  Do they have their own gift cards or do I get a Penney's card?
As requested by several, here is a list for my upcoming birthday next month & Christmas 😘. 

Gift cards
- Sephora
- Target
- Victoria's Secret
- Apple
- Visa
- Peppermill or Atlantis (for a wonderful Spa day or come and take me on an outdate and let's hit up the spa together)

These are always great to let me pick out something I need/want. Some find it impersonal but I thinks it's better to have a lady pick out something she loves and will use unless she tells you the exact item she likes.

Perfume
- Chanel Chance

Toys

I will be here until Dec 5th if you can't make it in to see me before then you can always mail any items to the office. I greatly appreciate any gifts but they aren't necessary. I would love to to see your smiling faces before the end of the year.

Xoxo Alexia
Michael J.

Katalina

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 22, 2017, 01:45 AM

Gift cards
- Sephora
- Target
- Victoria's Secret
- Apple
- Visa

Perfume
- Chanel Chance

Toys

Xoxo Alexia

Awesome list, Alexia!! She knows the way to a working girls heart!😇😚
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

Don't forget to spoil all of my girlfriends as well. We've been naughty in the bedroom, but always nice to our gentlemen.

Katalina

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 28, 2017, 03:30 AM
Don't forget to spoil all of my girlfriends as well. We've been naughty in the bedroom, but always nice to our gentlemen.

Robes, panties, and other things from our merchandise counter are also a nice little gift too!
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

Yes Katalina and definitely some of the amazing gift baskets we have too! They have so many cute goodies 😁😊

Alexia

Off for the rest of the month, but I can't wait to see everyone when I get back mid January. You can still leave things or have them mailed to the office. Thanks guys !

Katalina

Quote from: Alexia on Dec 04, 2017, 01:31 AM
Off for the rest of the month, but I can't wait to see everyone when I get back mid January. You can still leave things or have them mailed to the office. Thanks guys !

Me as well guys! Happy Holidays!♥
XOXO, Katalina

Caleesi

That's a great list Alexia! I especially love the spa gift cards and toys!! We'll miss you and hope you have an amazing Christmas and birthday! ❤❤

RachelVarga

An Amazon gift card is perfect for me.  I love them because I can get exactly what I want or need.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Charlotte

Omg I love this! It's so well thought out! I'm so terrible with that question that I just made an Amazon wishlist :P ;D

Morgan

Quote from: Cherry on Nov 25, 2017, 04:16 AM
I hear guys say all the time gift cards are too impersonal... but we are ladies and ladies love to SHOP! Plus who says we're not thinking about you while we buy all our goodies 😉

I totally agree