News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Mustang is guilty as hell!!!!!

Started by Michael, Nov 25, 2017, 02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

The Mustang is too damn guilty!  That is being guilty of having too many good looking women working there!  Guilty of having an amazing atmosphere that causes me to have the desire to never want to leave that fabulous palace of pleasure!  Guilty of causing me to wake up in the middle of the night from an exciting dream with another part of me more than excited well before my awakening,  lol!

Much love to all of you!  Please keep it up!  I'm guilty as hell, too.  Guilty of lust fueling my insatiable desire for lots of quality time with the A listers building their name brand skill set at a very elite establishment many affectionately call the Mustang. 

Jesslyn

Awww, thank you so much Michael! I'm so glad you feel that way about the ranch! It is indeed a very relaxed place with the most beautiful and skilled ladies! Our goal has been met, thank so much for your appreciation! ;) 

Cherry

I think we're all a little guilty here 🙄 oh well. Lock us up🥂

KittiMinx

I'm guilty of turning so many onto wonderful sexual experiences they'd never even imagined of and now can't fathom how they went so long without it being in their lives!  ;D

Katalina

Quote from: Michael on Nov 25, 2017, 02:02 AM
The Mustang is too damn guilty!  That is being guilty of having too many good looking women working there!  Guilty of having an amazing atmosphere that causes me to have the desire to never want to leave that fabulous palace of pleasure!  Guilty of causing me to wake up in the middle of the night from an exciting dream with another part of me more than excited well before my awakening,  lol!

Much love to all of you!  Please keep it up!  I'm guilty as hell, too.  Guilty of lust fueling my insatiable desire for lots of quality time with the A listers building their name brand skill set at a very elite establishment many affectionately call the Mustang.

Thank you, we appreciate it so much! On that note, we'll keep the guilty pleasures up!😇😇
XOXO, Katalina

Michael

Thank you, ladies!  Your guilt is far more enjoyable than sin at the holiday inn.  Looking forward to participating with lots of the guilt.

Katalina

Quote from: Michael on Nov 26, 2017, 01:55 AM
Thank you, ladies!  Your guilt is far more enjoyable than sin at the holiday inn.  Looking forward to participating with lots of the guilt.

Ready when you are! Come see us!😇😇😇
XOXO, Katalina

Michael

Quote from: Katalina on Nov 26, 2017, 08:56 PM

I'm looking forward to that.  Plans are being made as we speak. ;)

KittiMinx

I'm guilty of giving men and women orgasm after orgasm until they're worn out and begging me to stop, unable to take anymore. Bit devilish like that.

Katalina

Quote from: Michael on Nov 26, 2017, 11:25 PM
Quote from: Katalina on Nov 26, 2017, 08:56 PM

I'm looking forward to that.  Plans are being made as we speak. ;)

YESSSSSSSSS IM EXCITED LOL
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

We love being your guilty pleasures 😘😘😘

Michael

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 28, 2017, 03:26 AM
We love being your guilty pleasures 😘😘😘
And you just happen to reside on the Exit 28 temptation island I hope to get stranded on.    :o ;) :D

Caleesi

No guilt here!!! Just lots of pleasure!! No shame in my sexy game!!😅😅