Author Topic: If You Need Stress Relief...  (Read 1429 times)

Cherry

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: If You Need Stress Relief...
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 05:06:56 AM »
Sometimes it's a fantastic way to get in your cardio right? ... right?

chuckar chaser

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 10:30:12 PM »
I had a girlfriend one time that thought my nuts were a couple stress balls. I guess it relieved her stress not so much for me.
You can not use someone else's fire.
You can only use your own. And in order
To do that. You must first be willing to believe
That you have it.
                             Audre Lorde

Atlantis

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 10:23:12 AM »
Totally get what you are saying Kitti.

I have experienced this both ways personally. It depends on the nature of the stress usually for me.

Sometimes I just need the physical exertion that sex provides to get rid of a....... I don't  know nervous tension maybe?

Other times this backfires, and my mind needs to be soothed prior to making any bedroom moves.

KittiMinx

• *insert something witty here*
    • View Profile
    • Cosplay Courtesan - Kitti Minx's Blog Site
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 03:49:11 AM »
After sex, the rush of chemicals like oxytocin are very relaxing. However, if someone is already stressed out about their situation or under a deal of stress when approaching sex they're more likely to get psyched out and further exacerbate how they're feeling than get into the moment.  It's why when someone comes in looking for stress relief I encourage including a massage or time in the hot tub as part of the party to unwind before getting to the sexy time!  Women generally have an easier time easing into it, but there are pressures men feel in the bedroom and if there's already other things on their mind it can be more difficult for them or take more time to relax and get into the moment so they can fully enjoy themselves.

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 04:34:45 PM »
For some, it might be. All the different chemicals flooding my brain have a calming effect and I feel very relaxed afterward.

How about just plane relief...... ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

RachelVarga

• View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 01:48:23 PM »
For some, it might be. All the different chemicals flooding my brain have a calming effect and I feel very relaxed afterward.

KittiMinx

• *insert something witty here*
    • View Profile
    • Cosplay Courtesan - Kitti Minx's Blog Site
If You Need Stress Relief...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 10:49:40 PM »
Sex isn't stress relief. That's a common misconception. If you're stressed out and looking to just jump right into sex you're bound to have a difficult time. Sex is a mental thing first and foremost. If your mind's not in it, it'll be twice as hard for your body to get going. If you're already stressed out the stress will just increase in the bedroom - worrying over time, your performance, and a myriad of other things.

If you're stressed out and wanting to come party, talk to your Courtesan about including some real, genuine stress relief at the start of your party and then easing into the sex. A hot shower or bath, time in the jacuzzi, a sensual massage, a relaxing conversation over drinks. Once you're relaxed and your mind is in the right place, the rest of your party will go off without a hitch!