News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Atlantis

Started by Thumper, Nov 28, 2017, 11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thumper

Had a party today with Atlantis.  I am lucky to have survived!  What happened was private and shall stay us.  :-X However, I had to seit in the bar for over an hour to get enough energy to driuve home.  My highest recommendations. ::)

:P

Thumper;

Cobia

Quote from: Thumper on Nov 28, 2017, 11:20 PM
Had a party today with Atlantis.  I am lucky to have survived!  What happened was private and shall stay us.  :-X However, I had to seit in the bar for over an hour to get enough energy to driuve home.  My highest recommendations. ::)

Thumper;

Good for you .
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Alexia

So happy to have this hot lady back in house! I love watching her dance. She's an amazing dancer.

Atlantis

I was so happy to see you!

I am even more overjoyed about that good news you shared!  Seriously, words can't express how pleased I am.

You barely survived and you taught me something brand new about myself, I am going to have to explore this new found knowledge.....deeply ;)

Katalina

Quote from: Thumper on Nov 28, 2017, 11:20 PM

Thumper;

I'm glad you enjoyed your time with Atlantis, she's a true sweetheart!
XOXO, Katalina

Thumper

Let me know when you want the next lesson.  I will take some vitamins, pack a lunch and bring a lantern.

ROFLMAO

Thumper;  :P

Katalina

Quote from: Thumper on Nov 30, 2017, 03:18 AM
Let me know when you want the next lesson.  I will take some vitamins, pack a lunch and bring a lantern.

ROFLMAO

Pack a picnic, the more the merrier!
XOXO, Katalina

Cobia

Quote from: Katalina on Nov 30, 2017, 06:17 PM

ROFLMAO

;D.......look out Thumper....it looks like a ambush to me.... ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Thumper

You are correct Cobia  ;D

This lady could be dangerous to anyone health.  I recommend a  good night sleep and vitiams. 

:-[ :P

Thumper;

Katalina

Quote from: Thumper on Nov 30, 2017, 10:00 PM
You are correct Cobia  ;D

This lady could be dangerous to anyone health.  I recommend a  good night sleep and vitiams. 

:-[ :P

Thumper;

Don't forget to drink lots of water cus you'll need that too.. ;)
XOXO, Katalina

Cherry

So many people are happy to have her back 😍

Atlantis

Quote from: Cobia on Nov 30, 2017, 07:18 PM
Quote from: Katalina on Nov 30, 2017, 06:17 PM

ROFLMAO

;D.......look out Thumper....it looks like a ambush to me.... ;D

I really do think I might need some lessons, you know just to make sure I have it down pact. I would hate to look *too* much like an ametaur.

I'm seriously busting that bad boy out during my next 2 girl.