Im pretty sure capricorns are most compatible with virgos anx tauruss 😙
Quote from: Whitney on Dec 30, 2017, 09:47 PM
All of them!🤷🏻I'm a Capricorn ♑🐐😘

Woo ladies me too! Capricorn  ;D
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael j.

With my birthday being 23 September, I'm right on the Virgo/Libra cusp.  Who would I be mot compatible with? My wife is a Virgo and we've been married for 34 years.
Michael J.

Katalina

XOXO, Katalina

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

remote start

Gemini here.   Where are all the air signs?

The 'don't go outside today...' daily horoscopes are hog wash to me, but I fit the profile to a T. 

tl;dr version of the quote box:: Kama Sutra, Trivial Pursuit and a scavenger hunt.  Sounds amazing!  :) :)

Quick-witted Geminis seem to wear invisible winged shoes, like Mercury, the god of their ruling planet. These brilliant, silver-tongued angel-devils can be extremely charming and entertaining. Born with a true gift for gab, they are always ready with a fascinating story to tell you. Generally jovial, good-natured, and intellectually energetic, a Gemini man will always keep you on your toes with constantly shifting attitudes and opinions. Extremely cerebral, full of ideas, and always excited about making new discoveries, a Gemini loves to learn and share his knowledge – but, he tends to know a little bit about these subjects without ever truly committing to one field of study in a deeply engaged way. It's this sponge-like tendency to absorb bits of information that makes him lethal in a game of trivia

In addition to that, the Gemini man requires an enormous amount of intellectual stimulation to keep him engaged. Seduce him with your brilliance, learn the dance of a quick-stepping wit, and you'll lure him in. Sexually, be prepared to try new things, and remember that you may have to encourage him to stay on one thing rather than move rapidly through the whole Kama Sutra, just because he can.

One of the rare people who truly enjoy surprises (the more elaborate the better), if you really want to impress a Gemini, pull one over on him! Or, for a present he'll never forget, go one step further – plot a scavenger hunt with humorous clues leading to his gift as the prize.

SixT9er

I'm not a "Sign" person but I'm a Libra.

From what I've read Libra and Sagittarius are a good combo and my experience so far has proven this to be true so...
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Banginit

Jasper

I'm a sexy, sensual cancer!!!

Katalina

Quote from: remote start on Jun 21, 2018, 05:28 PM
Gemini here.   Where are all the air signs?

The 'don't go outside today...' daily horoscopes are hog wash to me, but I fit the profile to a T. 

tl;dr version of the quote box:: Kama Sutra, Trivial Pursuit and a scavenger hunt.  Sounds amazing!  :) :)

Quick-witted Geminis seem to wear invisible winged shoes, like Mercury, the god of their ruling planet. These brilliant, silver-tongued angel-devils can be extremely charming and entertaining. Born with a true gift for gab, they are always ready with a fascinating story to tell you. Generally jovial, good-natured, and intellectually energetic, a Gemini man will always keep you on your toes with constantly shifting attitudes and opinions. Extremely cerebral, full of ideas, and always excited about making new discoveries, a Gemini loves to learn and share his knowledge – but, he tends to know a little bit about these subjects without ever truly committing to one field of study in a deeply engaged way. It's this sponge-like tendency to absorb bits of information that makes him lethal in a game of trivia

In addition to that, the Gemini man requires an enormous amount of intellectual stimulation to keep him engaged. Seduce him with your brilliance, learn the dance of a quick-stepping wit, and you'll lure him in. Sexually, be prepared to try new things, and remember that you may have to encourage him to stay on one thing rather than move rapidly through the whole Kama Sutra, just because he can.

One of the rare people who truly enjoy surprises (the more elaborate the better), if you really want to impress a Gemini, pull one over on him! Or, for a present he'll never forget, go one step further – plot a scavenger hunt with humorous clues leading to his gift as the prize.

I'm an air sign..Aquarius ♒️♒️
XOXO, Katalina

Chloe

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on May 01, 2018, 01:29 AM
Quote from: Chloe on Feb 19, 2018, 02:06 AM
Im a capricorn too!🤘
Im pretty sure capricorns are most compatible with virgos anx tauruss 😙
Quote from: Whitney on Dec 30, 2017, 09:47 PM
All of them!🤷🏻I'm a Capricorn ♑🐐😘

Woo ladies me too! Capricorn  ;D
Woohoo go CAPRICORNS 🤟

Michael j.

I'm right on a cusp, with a birthday of 23 September.  About 2/3 of the horoscopes say I'm a Libra, with the rest say I'm a Virgo.  I think I have qualities of both.
Michael J.

Ember

I'm a leo! Loud and proud too 😂😊😁. I love my sign and always will! I think it suits me quite well as a person and most of the things I read about them are fairly accurate lol.

Serena

I'm Aquarius. I think this sign suits me well. I had my whole chart done before. Turns out I have Leo rising and 3 other planets in Aquarius. It's pretty interesting to have your chart done. Astrology is fun.
;) :o

Chloe

Quote from: Serena on Mar 30, 2019, 05:38 AM
I'm Aquarius. I think this sign suits me well. I had my whole chart done before. Turns out I have Leo rising and 3 other planets in Aquarius. It's pretty interesting to have your chart done. Astrology is fun.
;) :o

That sounds super cool Serena- I'm interested in getting my chart done