News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Aphrodisiacs

Started by Katalina, Dec 05, 2017, 05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katalina

What REALLY REALLY REALLY, triumphs everything and anything else, turns you on? If you had to pick one thing..
XOXO, Katalina

johann

Little bit of a cheat now, since this is technically two items, but they're both kinda useless without the other ...

Lacy black garter belt, and sheer black stockings.

pearl pleaser

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Atlantis

I have a VERY sensitive nose. Just thinking about certain scents drives me wild.

Charlotte

Quote from: pearl pleaser on Dec 11, 2017, 11:31 AM
Ayana :)
Oh my god so cute XP not surprised though because Ayana is one insanely sexy lady. Probably one of the most naturally sensual people I've ever met

Victoria

Firemen... hot and sweaty out of a fire... of course there would be a shower involved, but just the picture of them right out of a fire.... OMG... YUMMY!

Jesslyn

Quote from: Victoria on Dec 13, 2017, 02:31 PM
Firemen... hot and sweaty out of a fire... of course there would be a shower involved, but just the picture of them right out of a fire.... OMG... YUMMY!

Omg, that is a super hot mental image, lol!...*leaves to furiously masturbate in room*

RachelVarga

Funny and intelligent.  I don't mean a stand up comedian,  just know when to be funny and when to not. Have to be able to get my dark humor. Often people confuse that with sarcasm.  Sarcasm is used to show disdain for someone or something. It's a negative. Using sarcasm as an excuse for being an asshole doesn't cut it with me.

A guy that stands up for you but doesn't act like a fool when someone looks at you.  I don't have time for that.

Don't have to be an intellectual. Just be able to know different subjects and not be a dumbass.

That's probably more of my turnoffs. Ooooops. Rarely does the physically turn me on.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

OlderPhart

Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 29, 2017, 10:04 PM
Funny and intelligent.  I don't mean a stand up comedian,  just know when to be funny and when to not. Have to be able to get my dark humor. Often people confuse that with sarcasm.  Sarcasm is used to show disdain for someone or something. It's a negative. Using sarcasm as an excuse for being an asshole doesn't cut it with me.

A guy that stands up for you but doesn't act like a fool when someone looks at you.  I don't have time for that.

Don't have to be an intellectual. Just be able to know different subjects and not be a dumbass.

That's probably more of my turnoffs. Ooooops. Rarely does the physically turn me on.

"....A guy that stands up for you but doesn't act like a fool when someone looks at you.  I don't have time for that."
Huh?
Did I miss something here?
D'you WANT the guy to be a fool when somebody looks at you?

margin

Quote from: OlderPhart on Dec 31, 2017, 12:13 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 29, 2017, 10:04 PM

"....A guy that stands up for you but doesn't act like a fool when someone looks at you.  I don't have time for that."
Huh?
Did I miss something here?
D'you WANT the guy to be a fool when somebody looks at you?

Does not matter what she says. Does matter what she does, and how she does that.

Just Tom

i am coming to find out that my best aphrodisiac is sleep, being rested physically and mentally makes me horny
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else