Cherry

It's been a great week with all these lovelies to choose from 😗

renorunner

Quote from: Cherry on Dec 19, 2017, 06:20 AM
It's been a great week with all these lovelies to choose from 😗
are there currently Cherry?

ChicagoBob

Redwood

Speaking of an updated lineup, how about one.  Three times or less a month is pretty poor.  I suspect most of the ladies in the lineup are long gone from the Mustang.

coralin

Jesslyn

Quote from: coralin on Dec 24, 2017, 10:31 PM
Who's there...  I'm on vacay this week.

Maybe you should stop by real quick and see! ;) There's plenty of hot babes who'd absolutely love to end your year on the right note! ;)

SixT9er

For the New Year I suggest the Mustang make it a priority to post the schedule 3 Days a week. Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Assign it to someone as a regular Daily task on those days then it will always be updated and be a great help to the house and Ladies
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

coralin

I think (?) the lineup on the front page is being updated... Anyone know for sure?

Redwood

Quote from: coralin on Jan 07, 2018, 12:41 AM
I think (?) the lineup on the front page is being updated... Anyone know for sure?

What's the front page?  Do you mean the page with the ladies photos?  Used to be nice when the ladies shifts were listed to on the lineup.  It seems to me there are a lot of guys who won't call the ranch and won't visit if they don't know if the lady they want to see is there.  All these concerns cost ladies parties and the ranch business.