News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Baby it’s cold outside!!

Started by Victoria, Dec 13, 2017, 02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

Quote from: Chloe on Feb 21, 2018, 07:09 AM
Ill be rightt there in the jaccuzi! Count me in- whether the weather is snow or shine, ill be there 😘😘😘

We can touch boobs right

Raise your hands if you want to see us touch boobs and how many of us touch boobs and who should touch their boobs together.

Perhaps with the power of tit diversity and friction of touching we can through SCIENCE generate a sexy and cozy space heater.

Chloe

I am so down! Let touch boobies😄
Quote from: KittiMinx on Feb 21, 2018, 07:23 AM
Ill be rightt there in the jaccuzi! Count me in- whether the weather is snow or shine, ill be there 😘😘😘

We can touch boobs right

Raise your hands if you want to see us touch boobs and how many of us touch boobs and who should touch their boobs together.

Perhaps with the power of tit diversity and friction of touching we can through SCIENCE generate a sexy and cozy space heater.

Cobia

Quote from: Chloe on Feb 21, 2018, 12:01 PM
I am so down! Let touch boobies😄
Quote from: KittiMinx on Feb 21, 2018, 07:23 AM

We can touch boobs right

I just might have to come check this out.... ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.