Author Topic: Do courtesans fall in love?  (Read 324 times)

NekoT

• View Profile
Re: Do courtesans fall in love?
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 12:51:24 PM »
Hmmm...that is a tough one. I would have to agree that I also would be really only worried about the more aggressive or rude clientele.  Personally and honestly, when I really think about it and imagine myself in that situation, I would say it might be surprising to find out but not really hard to accept. When it comes down to it, Iím supportive and if she wanted to be or enjoyed being a courtesan then I have no right to tell her she canít do it.  And even if I did have that right, I still wouldnít. Itís just another piece of the puzzle that makes up that person, and I always enjoy learning new things about people Iím close to.  I guess Iím old fashioned like that...

johann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 07:20:51 PM »
Re it being hard on the guy, that would depend on the guy.  In my case it wouldn't bother me at all.  How could I, in good conscience have a hard time with my main squeeze being a courtesan if I were partying with other ladies myself.

For me, the roughest thing would be knowing that not every customer is a nice guy, and that there will be bad parties for her from time to time.

Jesslyn

• Ladies
  • Your face would look better between my legs ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 05:25:45 AM »
Wow, super interesting question! I'm sure it's happened in the past! I've only been at the ranch for 6 months, but there's definitely been some guys whom I've had such great conversations and parties with that I knew if we'd met/dated in the real world, there would have been something gold there. I think a courtesan could fall in love with a guy, but she'd have to let herself do it, which would be devastating to her work I'd imagine (it would also be really hard to be the guy and see her go back with other guys).   

margin

• View Profile
Do courtesans fall in love?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 03:46:56 PM »
Do courtesans fall in love? Meeting different men every day, or almost every day, can courtesan fall in love with particular one? And if she falls in love, can it be such a true love  that she does not want to meet other men?