What's your New Year's resolutions for 2018?

Started by Michael, Dec 20, 2017, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Mine:

New crib
New car
Improve my cardio conditioning
Lots of parties with fabulously gorgeous ladies at the Mustang
All gonna happen in 2018!

Looking forward to seeing all of you sexy ladies in 2018.  Whoo!

Jesslyn

Lol, sounds like a great list, Michael! I'd definitely love to help with one of them ;) My New Years Resolutions are:

-Pay off my car
-Pay off my credit card
-Finish getting decorative furniture for my apt
-Start school, have a successful semester
-Continue to have sumptuous parties with the lovely gents at the ranch until September! (Some of the parties I've had were SOOO exquisitely delectable that I'm genuinely going to miss working here while I'm gone! Definitely gotta fill up on memories (I'll have plenty of time though, really looking forward to meeting some new gents next year!) ;)     

Michael

Quote from: Jesslyn on Dec 22, 2017, 04:54 AM
Lol, sounds like a great list, Michael! I'd definitely love to help with one of them ;) My New Years Resolutions are:

-Pay off my car
-Pay off my credit card
-Continue to have sumptuous parties with the lovely gents at the ranch until September! (Some of the parties I've had were SOOO exquisitely delectable that I'm genuinely going to miss working here while I'm gone! Definitely gotta fill up on memories (I'll have plenty of time though, really looking forward to meeting some new gents next year!) ;)   
That can easily be a part of it, a Jesslyn Experience.   I'll definitely be there before September.   I hope you attain all of your New Year's resolutions.

Bart.Pimpson

Pay off credit cards
Finish developing home music studio
Lose 50+ pounds
Get a new job
Move to Nevada  ;D

Jesslyn

Quote from: Michael on Dec 24, 2017, 03:33 AM
Quote from: Jesslyn on Dec 22, 2017, 04:54 AM

-Pay off my car
-Pay off my credit card
That can easily be a part of it, a Jesslyn Experience.   I'll definitely be there before September.   I hope you attain all of your New Year's resolutions.

Awww, thank you Michael! And I would most definitely love to party with you sometime 'next year!' (No, it sounds so far away, lol!) :) I hope we both can fulfill all of our resolutions! Maybe when we meet we can discuss the progress of said resolutions...along with other, naughty, teasing things...! ;)   

Jesslyn

Quote from: Bart.Pimpson on Dec 25, 2017, 02:15 AM
Pay off credit cards
Finish developing home music studio
Lose 50+ pounds
Get a new job
Move to Nevada  ;D

You should most definitely move to Nevada, so you can be with us - all the time! ~(*cackle of evil laughter*)~ Lol! ;)

margin

Recover 100K lost in 2017 stock market. Earn at least 25K extra. Invest those in three sexy MR mutual funds allocated in "Similiarities between brothel and stock market" thread.