Author Topic: For Katalina  (Read 247 times)

Michael

• View Profile
Re: For Katalina
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 03:52:55 AM »
For the awesomely gorgeous Ms. Katalina,

I am very turned on by your brains, wit and charm as much as I am with your perfect beauty and awesome body so much that I look forward to seeing you in your birthday suit as we erupt into a celebration of love.

P.S. - Thank you for being awesome!  Muah!

Very sweet of you Michael, I agree! Katalina is very smart and sexy (especially on the stage, too!). Glad you had the chance to meet her and discover her amazing qualities ;)
Jesslyn, there's a lot I luke about you as well, starting with looks, brains and class. 

Jesslyn

• Ladies
  • Your face would look better between my legs ;)
    • View Profile
Re: For Katalina
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 05:47:59 AM »

I am very turned on by your brains, wit and charm as much as I am with your perfect beauty and awesome body so much that I look forward to seeing you in your birthday suit as we erupt into a celebration of love.

Very sweet of you Michael, I agree! Katalina is very smart and sexy (especially on the stage, too!). Glad you had the chance to meet her and discover her amazing qualities ;) 

Michael

• View Profile
For Katalina
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 04:38:56 AM »