News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

It's a new year!

Started by Just Tom, Jan 02, 2018, 12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

The ladies rang in the new year last night with karaoke, and dancing, it was fun, loud, but fun to watch.  Don't let Paris have a microphone to sing a duet.

As usual Jeff and his crew did an excellent job on the bumptious buffet dinner; the crew in back doesn't get near enough thanks, so any time you see them let them know you appreciate them with a heart felt 'Thank you'

Special Thanks to Rea, Victoria, Lole, Max, Ember, Sammie, Chloe, Isabella, Anaya, Danae, Erica and all the other ladies that were working last night, you made it a really fun way to ring in the new year.

2017 is done, may 2018 be even better
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Gus

Tom is right. It was a fun night. Victoria and I were playing in her room when the new year came around. Now that is what I call getting the year off to a good start!
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Alexia

Awww I missed NYE this year. You'll just have to come in soon to say hi. Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Jesslyn

Wow, that sounds like it was a lot of fun! I only woke up right before the ball dropped, but it seems I should have gotten up earlier to witness some of this karaoke you speak of! :D