News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A Blast from the Past.......# 2....

Started by Cobia, Jan 02, 2018, 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Went to Virginia City to get some old time pictures made with a lady so the gal there says take your shirt off and get into the bath tub (it was empty) so I did and leaned back on the tub.  It was so %$#@ cold my back stuck to the tub for a second or so. ( In January )
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Some friends and I ( out date )visited Tahoe and had a meal.  Reckon the server didn't like the tip so he followed us out into the snow with his hand out.... ;D

The meal was $180.00
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 02, 2018, 08:17 PM
You and that bathtub! Lol

As you know they don't keep that joint heated very good.....it was colder then crap.

SixT9er

Quote from: Cobia on Jan 02, 2018, 08:18 PM
Some friends and I ( out date )visited Tahoe and had a meal.  Reckon the server didn't like the tip so he followed us out into the snow with his hand out.... ;D

The meal was $180.00
He followed you out? Lol
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 02, 2018, 09:33 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Jan 02, 2018, 08:18 PM

The meal was $180.00
He followed you out? Lol

Yep, out into the snow with his hand out.

margin

What is the name of the restaurant? Is it in Tahoe city, or somewhere else?

Cobia

Cobia

On another out date to V.C. we stopped at the pull out on the way up there ( the one where the steps are ) and there was a lot of snow.  My "date" and I were walking slowly up the hill to the steps and my buddy let out a yell.   He fell and slid all the way down to the trees on his butt in the snow.    (about 40 yards)  .

SixT9er

Quote from: Cobia on Jan 03, 2018, 02:45 AM
On another out date to V.C. we stopped at the pull out on the way up there ( the one where the steps are ) and there was a lot of snow.  My "date" and I were walking slowly up the hill to the steps and my buddy let out a yell.   He fell and slid all the way down to the trees on his butt in the snow.    (about 40 yards)  .
Sorry I missed that one! lol

Cobia

Someone called for a lineup one night so I went in to watch.  A couple of the ladies walked up to the customer and did their thing as usual then another lady took about 3 steps and almost did a cartwheel in the floor. Everyone cracked up. ( damn those high heels)  ;D

Cobia

Once over at the Mustang ( when it was a brothel ) there was a lady working there that was always doing funny stuff.  There was a large group of guys there ( at the Mustang ) form something that was going on in Reno. This lady was sitting up on the stage naked as a J bird with her legs wide open and guys were sticking money in her "kitty".  This one shy guy walks up and is digging in his billfold sort of by passing the $20's .  This lady was watching him so she says " It's ok baby , just stick one of those $20 in....this pussy don't give no change ".  The house almost came down.  Everyone cracked up .

Cobia

Was on another out date in V.C. last year and we went to the old tome picture place again.  My friends "date" was a petite little lady (about 90 lbs.)  with a great set of boobs.  The picture lady had her put on a strapless top that was way too small so she was bubbling out everywhere. The picture lady grabbed this ladies top and was trying to pull it up but lifted this little lady completely off the ground by her top.

If anyone else has a story they want to tell just jump right in here.......go for it.

SixT9er

I've shared this before but it still brings a smile to my face

3? Years ago at the CWMC pool party There was a lineup called when the Ladies were in/at the pool. It took a minute to gather them up so several guys and myself went to go watch the lineup. It was a big lineup and several of the Ladies were in their swimwear. When Jaylynn walked up to introduce herself she was wearing flip flops and they squeaked as she walked. After all the introductions the guy who called the lineup was asked to pick. He said "The Girl with the squeaky shoes"

Shows it helps to be memorable in the lineup! Lol

SixT9er

Quote from: Cobia on Jan 05, 2018, 05:39 PM

Was on another out date in V.C. last year and we went to the old tome picture place again.  My friends "date" was a petite little lady (about 90 lbs.)  with a great set of boobs.  The picture lady had her put on a strapless top that was way too small so she was bubbling out everywhere. The picture lady grabbed this ladies top and was trying to pull it up but lifted this little lady completely off the ground by her top.

If anyone else has a story they want to tell just jump right in here.......go for it.
We all got a huge laugh out of that one!

Another Lady we were with last year had a similar issue with her costume for the pic. She however wasn't lifted off the ground during the adjustment period!
Those were some fun times that resulted in Fun pics!