Is there a way to send a thank-you note to the ladies?

Started by JimDiGriz, Jan 08, 2018, 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimDiGriz

I had a wonderful time with two of the ladies this weekend and wanted to let them know how much I enjoyed it.  I don't like sharing my intimate details with others in the Reviews section, and can't find either of them on Twitter.  Is there another way?  (I'm thinking at an email address through the ranch, but would be happy with whatever's available.)

Thanks!

Cobia

Some people do trip reports.  Talking about your trip but not the details as you said.

Look at a thread called Trip Summaries on this board. You can be as vague as you wish and they appreciate it.  No one likes to give details.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Charlotte

Thanks Cobia! Yeah ladies always appreciate a positive review. It's a wonderful way to say thank you and express how much you enjoyed your time. If you would like to take your appreciation a step further, you can also send gifts to the ladies via the Ranch address. I hope you keep having wonderful experiences with our amazing ladies ;D
Quote from: Cobia on Jan 08, 2018, 02:25 PM
Some people do trip reports.  Talking about your trip but not the details as you said.

Look at a thread called Trip Summaries on this board. You can be as vague as you wish and they appreciate it.  No one likes to give details.

JimDiGriz

Thanks, all.  In this particular instance there were things I wanted to say where the personal details would've been awkward in a public forum.  So I sent each of them a card, c/o the ranch.  Unfortunately this means snail-mail so they won't be getting them until this week.

(Still worth it, though  :) )

Cherry

We're used to the snail mail 😊😊 it's like a surprise all the time so it's kind of nice haha!

RachelVarga

Quote from: JimDiGriz on Jan 19, 2018, 02:22 PM
Thanks, all.  In this particular instance there were things I wanted to say where the personal details would've been awkward in a public forum.  So I sent each of them a card, c/o the ranch.  Unfortunately this means snail-mail so they won't be getting them until this week.

(Still worth it, though  :) )

That was very sweet of you to do that.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Chloe

Thank you cards are always a swell surprise😊 it always melts my heart when someone takes the time to send me one❤😘

Madison

Snail mail is the best! It really has an added personal touch.

JimDiGriz

Quote from: Madison on Mar 15, 2018, 02:49 AM
Snail mail is the best! It really has an added personal touch.

Excellent!  I'd expected that cards would appeal to only a few of the ladies, but I'm glad to see it's more popular than that.  I'll be returning in a few weeks, and will certainly keep this in mind.

Ironman

You don't need to give details in your reviews.

Just Say girl X was F en amazing she made your toe nails curl, and your hair stand straight up like you got struck by lighting.  She rocked your world. You are already counting the days till you get to see what she  is like in an encore performance. Maybe throw in a few emoji symbols. Piece of cake.😎