Author Topic: Nervous  (Read 1321 times)

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: Nervous
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2018, 06:48:48 AM »
Daytona did you still come out this month and enjoy yourself? The ladies here know just how to make you feel more at home and comfortable for your first time here.

SixT9er

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 11:45:22 PM »
Daytona,

Just go and have fun. No pressure just relax

SixT9er

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 01:52:59 PM »
Iím surprised no Ladies have chimed in to offer a no obligation greeting to ease you into your adventure. It would be nice if their was a Lady he could ask for willing to do this

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 11:04:06 AM »
I will never forget my first visit.  I was alone and back then I didn't have internet so I had no clue.  Five minute in I was ALL happy.  ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

• Say your prayers, varmint!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 08:29:22 AM »
It's normal to feel nervous before such a momentous event as your first visit to a brothel. I wager everyone of us that has replied to your post was nervous before passing through the doors of the Mustang Ranch for the first time. Will this be your first brothel experience? If it is, I'll tell you one thing Daytona, you couldn't have picked a better place for that experience. Everything about it is awesome! 

Have a great time with the beautiful Ladies of the Mustang Ranch! :)

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

JimDiGriz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 08:58:13 PM »
There's a lot of reasons I could give on why you don't need to be nervous, but I'll stick with the two most important ones:

1.  Everybody, and I mean everyone from security to the bartender to the ladies, wants you to have a good time.  Partly because they're good people and partly because it's just good business sense to make the customer happy.  So they'll focus on making you comfortable.

Really - if you remember one thing, remember that everyone there wants you to be happy.

2.  The brothel aside, the bar is a nice area.  Clean, well-lit, and there's sometimes games on the televisions.  Even without the ladies it's a nice place to be.

SixT9er

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 05:54:03 PM »
Just think of it as going to a nice bar/restaurant because thatís what you are doing. Arrive have a drink get some food if you want some, relax and enjoy but unlike most bars where you donít know what to expect when it comes to Ladies the women here want to spend time with you.
Some may come up to you after youíve settled in. Visit a bit if interested take a tour and see where things go. If not interested politely tell her, she may even ask what youíre looking for and have a suggestion or she may just excuse herself. The Ladies know that they arenít for everyone and that guys all have different taste. If someone catches your eye just go up and introduce yourself and either invite her over or ask to join her.

I was a nervous wreck the first time I went and found it was all for nothing. Thereís only the pressure you put on yourself and although that can seem like a lot you can get through it.

Good luck!

We look forward to hearing about your experience

lumberjack0306

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 04:35:33 PM »
Go to the ranch   relax in  the   bar  have  a   drink   if you want   and talk to   some  of  the  ladies . You will  have  a  great  time   I always  do .

Daytona

• View Profile
Nervous
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 03:56:29 PM »
Hello:

I have booked a flight to have me in Reno this Tuesday night (January 16th). I really want to go to the Mustang Ranch, however my nerves are really starting to get to me. I am worried my heart will be beating 150 beats a minute, and I will have a heart attack before I get there. Is there someone who can chime in for me, and give me some positive thoughts about the experience of being there?

I am worried about chickening out by Tuesday.