Great Time with Saige

Started by B-team010, Mar 23, 2018, 12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-team010

I stopped by MR this week for a little midweek fun. Since I arrived in the bar in the morning (on a weekday), it was understandably really quiet with only about three ladies hanging out. One of these ladies immediately caught my eye: Saige.

Since she's new & her pix are not yet on the MR website, I'll provide a brief description. Saige is an incredibly sexy blonde Texas bombshell! She's about 5'6" (but much taller in her hot 8" heels) with gorgeous long blonde hair. She has a voluptuous hourglass figure with large breasts, a tiny little waist, and a perfect booty. (I'm not usually much of an "ass man", but WOW is hers incredible)! Her porcelain skin is complimented by numerous, well-placed tattoos.

I ordered a drink at the bar and then joined her at her table for a bit. After some light conversation, we adjourned to discuss a party. Negotiations were reasonable & after the standard DC, we were on our way to her room.

In her room, we had an amazing time. Saige is incredibly attentive with terrific bedroom skills. Normally, the CBJ doesn't get me close, but her technique got me really close, really fast. We took a quick pause before the main event. Her soft skin, perfect body, and ability to connect made the multiple positions a wonderful experience.

Hopefully, she sticks around and then returns in the future. She's a terrific & sexy lady.

That caps yet another great visit to the Mustang Ranch!