Leah!! Absolutely Amazing

Started by Duck11, Jan 20, 2018, 02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck11

Girls with glasses always drive me wild.  The other night while sitting at the bar, this jaw dropping beautiful blonde wearing glasses comes out from the back and makes her way around the parlor.  It's always hard for me to approach the ladies, especially when they are as lovely as this woman.  Luckily for me, she came up to me and introduced herself as Leah.  She sits with me for a bit and we have some good conversation that calms me down.  She's so sweet and intelligent, that I know I want to spend time with her in the back.  Whoever said, "nobody's perfect", has obviously never partied with Leah.  Her sweet and lovely bar demeanor is carried over in her bedroom, but she has a naughty and wild side that she lets out once behind closed doors.  Leah may look like the innocent, shy girl, but when the time is right, you better be ready for her naughty side.   The party she threw for me is everything I want when spending time with a lady.  The way she erotically removed every stitch of clothing, except her glasses, to reveal an amazing body, the way she took her time to show me that it was all about her pleasing me, and especially the way we wrapped up the party, was the perfect mix for an incredible party.

I'm totally blown away by Leah and how she backed up her talk about giving me one of the best experiences I'll ever have.  I'll definitely be back to spend time with Leah again.  I need to see what other surprises she has in store for my next parties.       
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Sounds like another happy customer.... ;D ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

That's why she  is   my   go to   girl 

SixT9er

Sounds like you found a keeper!

Enjoy my friend!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Lecher

Absolutely agree with everything stated

Cherry

Girls with glasses are a huge weakness for alot of people 😉 looks like that trap caught another one hahaha

Alexia

She is super sexy and naughty in the bedroom, so I've heard hehe.

Jesslyn

Agreed! Glasses definitely hold their own sexy allure ;) So glad you found a girl you really clicked and resonated with!

FarmBoyinCA

I was reading all of the reviews about Leah over the last couple of months.  Last night, I had an opportunity to meet and to have a party with Leah.  I will say that was the perfect party.  I know that Leah and I were wearing glasses last night and there were a few times where they were meeting together.  I felt like the moth that was attracted to the flame when I was with Leah.

The chemistry was there from start to finish and I will definitely have another party with Leah the next time I have a chance.   Leah definitely pays attention to the details and knows how to make me feel very special.  She is the sweetest lady I have ever met in the time that I have come up to the Ranch.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate Leah at a 100.  She has the heart of gold and it was a party I will have in my dreams for the foreseeable future.